Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Manga Suggestion
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Manga Suggestion
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Manga Suggestion 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 39
Okay, I just started this manga titled "Her Majesty's Dog," and thought that my fellow Dokugans would get a kick out of it, too-- the main characters are a dark-haired school girl who's a Master of Names (she can control spirits if she uses their full name) and the silver haired guy that's her Guardian Demon (takes the form of a fiery demon dog).

I figured that set up alone would be up a lot of fangirls' alleys on this site XD. Thus far the content doesn't seem M/MA rated, but I did only just start it, so if I find the maturity level of the content changes as I continue reading I'll edit in a YIM warning immediately.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/30 11:28 By Freya Ishtar.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Manga Suggestion 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
I only have the first volume and I liked it. If I recall, it might have M/MA-related material. I'd have to re-read it just to make sure. It's been hard to find lately.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Manga Suggestion 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 39
Yeah, I'm only on chapter 2, so I can't judge on the level of content, yet, but I realized kinda quick that this would be a potential hit with SK fans.

>_> . . . I have also refrained from giving the link to it, since I tripped over it on a manga reader site and, eh, in the aftermath of OneManga biting the dust, I'm sure we all know how that goes.

Logged Logged
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Manga Suggestion 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 38
EEEEK! I love that Mangaaa! I've been wanting to a do a crossover FOREVER with it! Hyoue reminds me so much of Inuyasha minus the perverseness of the character! :3 It's such a good read!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/30 13:09 By Kagome Yuki Niwa.

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Manga Suggestion 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 39
No spoilers, Kagome!! I'm only in the middle of the third chapter (I usually devour manga, but it's a hectic day -_-) and I kind of stumbled over the name in 'if you like this' suggestions when I was reading "The Devil Within" (not a fan of characters with Shouta-con complexes, but it was still cute), but yes, it really really made me think it was ripe for a cross-over XD.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.