Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Crossovers??
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Crossovers??
otterbaby
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Crossovers?? 12 Years ago Karma: 5
So i was browsing on zerochan for some Uta no Prince-Sama pictures when i found this, and so I was wondering... What are some of y'alls favorite crossovers with Inuyasha?

Logged Logged

I claimed Yura\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s comb in the Claim game.
Im the Secretly (Un)Angelic Gm in the Dokuga Marbles Guild
Perhaps though, this will make me stronger
More confident,
Beautiful even.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sapphire_Rose
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Crossovers?? 12 Years ago Karma: 0
Before I start, I have to say that I'm extremely picky about crossovers in general. I don't believe in crossing over everything in existence because most just don't make sense no matter how much you want it to.

So far, the only show I crossover with Inuyasha is Yu Yu Hakusho. Their shared concept of demons, spirits, magic, and reincarnation makes it so natural in my opinion. Plus the eerie resemblance between Youko Kurama and Inuyahsa(and Sesshomaru. Really, even though Yu Yu Hakusho came first, Youko Kurama looks like a combination of them.) is a popular idea explored in fics. Kagome being able to pass for Yusuke's cousin makes a crossover even easier. The only thing I don't like about the crossovers is how they usually pair Kagome with Kurama(not a bad pairing. Sesshomaru/Kagome and Botan/Kurama are just my OTPs)and/or Sango with Hiei(Miroku/Sango will forever be my OTP).

Logged Logged
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Crossovers?? 12 Years ago Karma: 38
Gaaah! Crossovers!! I am huge Inuyasha Crossover fan! I began writing those before I began writing purely Inuyasha fics. I personally agree for the Yu Yu Hakusho x Inuyasha cross. It's one of my favesss!!

Youko x Kagome FTW
Along with Yusuke x Kagome... ohemgee Yusuke's pants are SO tight x///x

My current works in progress are as follows:

Sebastian x Kagome [Kuroshitsuji; I have two fics with that one]
Draco Malfoy x Kagome [Harry Potter; I have one fic posted and one linger on my computer]
Damon x Kagome [Vampire Diaries; lingering on the computer]
Itachi x Kagome [Naruto; one lingering - one posted]

Even though I hate Twilight I also have a few crossovers in there with Edward x Kagome pairings. I have bunch of other random stuff but personally I prefer crossovers. I find them more challenging to make the story work out, you know? Crossing two different universes can be difficult but I enjoy it. I'll read any crossover as long as it's a good story and well written. Persoanlly, I have a lot to reconstruct x-x

Logged Logged

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Crossovers?? 12 Years ago Karma: 56
I love crossovers. I like the more unusual ones, if they can keep everyone IC and make the universes work. YuYu x Inuyasha and Naruto x Inuyasha are my favorites, but I'm reading a few DBZ X Inu and NCIS x Inu that aren't too bad.

The absolutly most unusual crossover I have seen to date is Full Metal Alchemist x MASH (as in the 70's tv show). I started reading it, expecting it to be crap and give me a good laugh. The author is making it work, as strange as that sounds, and it is one of the better crossovers I've read.

Logged Logged

otterbaby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Crossovers?? 12 Years ago Karma: 5
KEdakumi wrote:

The absolutly most unusual crossover I have seen to date is Full Metal Alchemist x MASH (as in the 70's tv show).

MASH? Seriously? I may have to go find this... I grew up on the reruns of MASH.

I found one... wish I could remember the name or what it was about that was a FMA x Inuyasha one... it was...

I also found a totally rad Hellsing x Xmen crossover...

Logged Logged

I claimed Yura\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s comb in the Claim game.
Im the Secretly (Un)Angelic Gm in the Dokuga Marbles Guild
Perhaps though, this will make me stronger
More confident,
Beautiful even.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Crossovers?? 12 Years ago Karma: 56
Angel wrote:
KEdakumi wrote:

The absolutly most unusual crossover I have seen to date is Full Metal Alchemist x MASH (as in the 70's tv show).

MASH? Seriously? I may have to go find this... I grew up on the reruns of MASH.

A Recurring Nightmare with Popcorn

One of my more favority Inu x Naruto crossovers is Koukyuu This is a rated M story, so no younglings. It is full of threesome and moresomes and includes Kagome and Sesshoumaru-ness. It is more of a one-shot collection and is complete. I've read through it like 3 times now. Enjoy!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.