Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Naraku attack?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Naraku attack?
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Naraku attack? 12 Years ago Karma: 95
Last night I was sitting at my computer happily reading a very intense scene where Naraku was attacking and I happened to glance over at my arm just in time to see a spider fall from the ceiling and land on me!!! I am terrified of spiders. Of course I screamed and slapped at it, then screamed some more. My daughter, the brave soul that she is, had the nerve to stand there and laugh at me during the "attack" instead of helping me.

Ok, so maybe this is just my twisted brain, but after I got calmed down I giggled and said "Oh look, I just killed Naraku."

Anybody else have any random spider attacks?

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Naraku attack? 12 Years ago Karma: 38
If this were Facebook I would 'like' this post.

I was hiking with my biffer and I'm way too girly to deal with nature. Straight up - waaaay to girly. There were beetles and bugs scuttling all over the place and I swear to you I could not relax.

I just so happened to glance down and yeah - there is this huge ace spider running across the ground. Mind you, I'm in the southern states so we most worry about snakes and whatnot but this spider was about the size of my fist.

I screamed so loud that some older man [ohemgee, I love my older men, like late thirties] ran towards us to make sure that we weren't being 'attacked'. I was super embarrassed and still freakin' scared. The man [fdkjhgiudhgljhopr5h] gave me a ride piggy back [I DIED] along the trail so I would stop freaking out every two seconds.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.