Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Chinese drama based on inuyasha?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Chinese drama based on inuyasha?
Jade-ed Fang
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Chinese drama based on inuyasha? 12 Years ago Karma: 5
Hello!!

Jade-ed Fang here, I have not been active for quite sometime.... But, Today, I have found out that there is a Chinese drama based on Inuyasha! I don't know where I'm suppose to post this so I will post it here. Eh, the drama is named "Holy Pearl" it aired in china (I think)last year, 17th of January. Anyone of you heard of it before? I'm watching it now.

synopsis:
Jealous of her sister's popularity with the human they protect and the love she receives from the king, Mo Yin, the human form of Goddess Tengshe, colluded with the Demon Lord Shi You Ming to kill her sister Xian Yue. The act upset the balance between the God/ Human/ Demon worlds giving demons an upper hand. Xian Yue reincarnated as Ding Yao and returned to restore order. With the help of Wen Tian, a human-dragon hybrid, she set on a mission to re-forge the anti-demon vase using the holy pearls that Goddess Nuwa left behind from creating the human world. The drama is based on Rumiko Takahashi's manga: Inuyasha.

Gotten from wiki.d-addicts.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/25 02:44 By Jade-edFang.

I\'m Master InuPaPa Tamer, I tame with my RED TEDDY WHIP!
I Claim Inupapa\'s daiyoukai armour!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Chinese drama based on inuyasha? 12 Years ago Karma: 3
Sounded interesting so I checked it out. It is available on D Addicts. Here is their synopsis.Definitely a close relation to Inuyasha.

Based on the classic japanese manga "Inuyasha" by Rumiko Takahashi.

Ding Yao's father is an archeologist searching for the lost ancient city of Nan Yue, but when he finally finds the ruins he's been dreaming of, he also finds a power he could not imagine. Locked beneath the earth he discovers a mysterious artifact, the Nine-Star Wheel. However, before he can identify its purpose, Ding Yao accidentally activates it and is transported 3,500 years into the past. She finds herself in a time of magic, myth, and gods. A time she has only dreamed of. Literally. Whilst a visitor to this time, Ding Yao is hardly a stranger to those around her as she resembles the deceased Grand Priestess Xian Yue who died 20 years ago.

To the king of Nan Yue, Ding Yao represents an opportunity he never dreamed of having again, marrying the women he loves (Xian Yue) in the form of Ding Yao. Ding Yao flees the palace only to find herself sought by demons who are after the powerful Demon-Subduing Vase.

Ding Yao flees into a tomb where the half-breed; Wen Tian is held prisoner and subsequently frees him. He saves her life and the Demon-Subduing Vase appears mysteriously from a clay figurine Ding Yao carries.

Unfortunately, Ding Yao accidentally shatters the vase. Now, with the help of Wen Tian, she must search for the broken pieces, the Holy Pearls, so she can put the vase back together and restore order to the three realms.

However, with the demons after the Holy Pearls, Ding Yao and Wen Tian have their work cut out for them. Not to mention Wen Tian could be the very person responsible for this entire mess... or is there someone else behind it all?

The link for those who want to check it out is:

d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=holy+pearl&type=&sub=View+all&sort=

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.