Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forum Ranks
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Forum Ranks
see03
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Forum Ranks 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
This is the first time I've ever participated in forums, so I'm kinda curious. Is forum ranks standard across all websites, or is it unique to Dokuga?

Also, what are all the rank names and forum post levels that you acquire them at?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
see03
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Forum Ranks 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Wow, that's really fascinating! I'm a really curious person, so whenever I see stuff like that (like on dA, also, where people have different symbols beside their names - I still don't have an answer to THAT question) I'm really eager to know why XD

I hope you don't mind my asking another question here rather than PMing you, since its along the same topic, but what are all the levels? I was a Pup and now I'm a Whelp, and I've seen both Daiyoukais and Taiyoukais. Are there more?

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Forum Ranks 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 29
you rise in rank based on how many posts you make. I believe most forums have some system of ranking their contributors, but the specific designations were given by (I believe) Miss K when she first set the website up. Those with the red bars (or blue, as in my case) are all administrators.

I'm the "Beat Cop" of the forums (I'm a website administrator but my key duty is to mod the forums) which is why my ranking states "Beat Cop." As such, if you have any questions concerning the forums feel free to come to me about them. Either in a PM or on my profile wall.

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Forum Ranks 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 53
see03 wrote:
I hope you don't mind my asking another question here rather than PMing you, since its along the same topic, but what are all the levels? I was a Pup and now I'm a Whelp, and I've seen both Daiyoukais and Taiyoukais. Are there more?

So, here are the levels and minimum posts to get them:

* Pup - 0
* Whelp - 20
* Inuyoukai - 40
* Daiyoukai - 80
* Taiyoukai - 160

There's also a few specialty ranks, like Moxy's "Beat Cop", or r0o's "destroyer of boxes".

-J

Logged Logged
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Forum Ranks 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 696975
We're considering adding some ranks, but that is still in the discussion stage. we'd need to make it work with our theme

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
see03
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Forum Ranks 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Sweet.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.