Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
'Tis the Season for CREEPY Perfume Ads
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 'Tis the Season for CREEPY Perfume Ads
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
'Tis the Season for CREEPY Perfume Ads 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
This year's creepy commercial for Georgio Armani perfume? Anyone able to read the tattoo on that woman's shoulder? (I'm thinking that is a woman...)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:'Tis the Season for CREEPY Perfume Ads 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 60
LOL - the ads are pretty weird, aren't they? Megan Fox(actress from the film Terminators) is the model(?) for the Giorgio Armani ads. Supposedly she has 8 or 9 tattoos. The one on her right scapula, in Old English text, reads: We will all laugh at gilded butterflies. It is a reference, not a complete quote, from Act V, Scene III of Shakespeare's tragedy King Lear. If you look up her name on the internet, you will find a lot of pictures of her tattoos.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/11 22:22 By tenchi no mai. Reason: corrected misspelling

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:'Tis the Season for CREEPY Perfume Ads 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
Agreed, the Kay commercials are little uncomfortable. The one with the bit with Santa approving the gift. If my husband told me he got it from santa, I'd laugh but think it's cute, but then if he insisted and sounded all cracra about it like that guy, I'd get him some help!!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.