Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I wish...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I wish...
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I wish... 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
I wish there was voltron (Goloin) fan website of the pairing of Lotor/Allura summery to this one. I tired Google and searched everywhere, but no luck at all. The only ones I can read the pairing are fanfiction.net or Adultfiction. I checkout other sites, but there not all that good. Sometimes I wonder why they never had a fan website like that? Maybe is because it won't get good rating or that a lot of people don't know Voltron (Goloin) very well?

I remembering watching the show many years ago and was obsessed with the pairing of Lotor/Allura. I later noticed the differences of both versions of Voltron and Goloin, which one of the fans explained to me and give me some info.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I wish... 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14
It all starts somewhere. Why not try making one?

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I wish... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
The Hatter Theory wrote:
It all starts somewhere. Why not try making one?

I afraid that would take money for me to do that, but I weather have someone else have the role that can make a better website then me. I only know little about computers, but not a whole lot.

Logged Logged
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I wish... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14
Start small, like an angelfire page or summat (I'm so behind on the times) or a livejournal group. Basic html is easy, and there are a lot of free site builders to help you along. See where it goes. Even if it's not the megacommunity Dokuga has become, don't get discouraged. Even Spark was small back in the day.

ps-Although we do not write for that verse (I wasn't even aware that pairing was fanonized, we haven't checked out Voltron fics) my boyo and I would totally read those fics. (Our selfishness shines through)

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
The Hatter Theory wrote:
Start small, like an angelfire page or summat (I'm so behind on the times) or a livejournal group. Basic html is easy, and there are a lot of free site builders to help you along. See where it goes. Even if it's not the megacommunity Dokuga has become, don't get discouraged. Even Spark was small back in the day.

ps-Although we do not write for that verse (I wasn't even aware that pairing was fanonized, we haven't checked out Voltron fics) my boyo and I would totally read those fics. (Our selfishness shines through)

I still would weather let someone one do it, who been a long time fan of the pairing. Sometimes finding good pictures of the pairing for making a website it kind of hard in finding a good one these days. Lucky, there a comic book of voltron. Though, they only did 12 issue I believe, and the best part is that they retold the story from the beginning in a mature way. Specially, some changes for some of the characters and one of them that I was very happy was the new prince lotor.

Logged Logged
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
*blinks* They did a comic? *must go search the net for it*

Logged Logged

Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
The Hatter Theory wrote:
*blinks* They did a comic? *must go search the net for it*

The comic book is by devil's due company. Though, I wouldn't get the dvd cause all they did was scanned the pages and have voice actors play the characters. The only differences is that is not corny or cheesy like the old voltron from the 80's. The goloin one is better. Since, I learned the differences between the voltron they air on tv and the goloin that has blood and action pack.

I very much dislike the new voltron force on t.v. Specially, the art work which is the downside. I do like some of the changes with combat and weapons, but I still don't like the show.

Logged Logged
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
We don't catch a lot of tv, we mainly get a heads up about shows from friends and hulu etc, so I don't know a lot about the show itself, but thank you for giving us a heads up about the comic. (You have made our week and given me more procrastination material)

Logged Logged

Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I wish... 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
I've been doing some thinking, and I just might create one but I have no idea of which one would be the best to website creater would be the best one. I wish, I know of the owner (creator of Sesshomaru/Kagome dokuga) could give me some help cause I know no idea of where to start.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.