Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Movies or Asian drama series
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Movies or Asian drama series
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Movies or Asian drama series 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Well, it almost going to be Halloween soon and was wonder of what everyone going to watching on Halloween. For me, I think I'm going to watch that movie again 'We are the night' and maybe other movies of vampires and werewolves from the 80's. I'm also going to watch a new Korean drama series called Vampire Prosecutor, which I heard was really good. So, I'm going to check it out and see. I also post the link. So, I hope it turns out good. And maybe find some other dramas that you might like and enjoy as well during your free time or something good to watch on Halloween

If anyone feels bored and want to watch movies, but don't know where to look? Here the website. When you search for a movie or go the selection genre. Just remember that the movie links are on the right side. Just pick one of them that might work for you, and be sure you have good speed internet.

So, if you have any questions of what sort of vampires or werewolves movies to watch. Whatever your in the mood for in watching. Let me know by posting here and will reply back to you. Or I can post the movie links here on the first post. I listed some movies, but as for the howling werewolf trilogy there are 7 movies (Which are based from books I think. The first, second, third, and other ones are ok, but not the least ones), and another one they made called Howling reborn. Take my advice, the new one is ok, but the werewolf is just awful and ugly.

Motion Empire

Asian Drama/Movies

Vampire prosecutor

[/li]

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/30 20:50 By Inu-demoness.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sam Chn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Movies or Asian drama series 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I like asian drama series a lot, specially romantic comedies.

Logged Logged
tessacha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Movies or Asian drama series 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I like asian dramas.

Two of my favorites are Koizora, and One Litre of Tears .

Logged Logged

Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Movies or Asian drama series 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Hi! i have a question that is sorta related to this, I watched a Asian horror movie quite a while back, It was these kids (in highschool) that thought they were on a something to deal with school trip thing when it was actually there goverment implementing some kind of sick population control thing. anyways they may or may not have been on an island. They also had Collars strapped around there necks that would detinate if they tried to escape or tamper with them. anyway the students had to kill eachother and the last one alive would supposedly be let go. if they refused the collars would detinate. and they were given i think every so many hours till they had to kill someone or something! sooo if anyone in this thread knows which movie im talking about PLEASE let me know!!! it was so good! THANKS ALOT! -sammi

Logged Logged

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Movies or Asian drama series 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Sammi-Chan wrote:
Hi! i have a question that is sorta related to this, I watched a Asian horror movie quite a while back, It was these kids (in highschool) that thought they were on a something to deal with school trip thing when it was actually there goverment implementing some kind of sick population control thing. anyways they may or may not have been on an island. They also had Collars strapped around there necks that would detinate if they tried to escape or tamper with them. anyway the students had to kill eachother and the last one alive would supposedly be let go. if they refused the collars would detinate. and they were given i think every so many hours till they had to kill someone or something! sooo if anyone in this thread knows which movie im talking about PLEASE let me know!!! it was so good! THANKS ALOT! -sammi

That my love is known as Battle Royale

Logged Logged

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Movies or Asian drama series 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I been watching other drama series and one movie that was really good. The movie is called Man from nowhere and it summery to the movie Taken. I gotten this movie at kmart and it was only $5.00. Pretty sweet deal. I don't want to spoil the details, but trust me. This movie Man from nowhere is really good and a tear jerkier at the ending.

One of the series that I watching are:

Manny
The Empress (Hostess Club)
Jotei (Hostess Club)
Single Dad in love
Couple or trouble
My wife is a gangster (1 and 2)
200 pounds of beauty
Easy Fortune Happy Life
Fated To Love You (based from manga)
Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung
Hana Kimi (Taiwan version based from manga)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/02 01:52 By Inu-demoness.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.