Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Stage an Intervention!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Stage an Intervention!
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Stage an Intervention! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
You know, they say that admitting that you're addicted is the first step to recovery, so I've decided to go ahead and fess up.

I, Dokuga, am addicted to The Sims Social on Facebook.

My cousin was the one who introduced me to this maddeningly hypnotic piece of joy called Sims, and even though I have played the computer game once or twice in my life, I never knew it was on Facebook until my cousin forced--er, I mean asked--me to be her neighbor.

Since that fateful day about a month ago, I've been playing nearly every free hour I have, and I'm not ashamed, Dokuga, to admit that I'm irrevocably attached. So much so, in fact, that I made a separate FB account (using another writing alias of mine) specifically for the game, and have gone through the Playfish Sims Social Forum to request neighbors. *shakes head* Ah, how the mighty have fallen.

But alas, my dear friends, I must go. Sims is calling my name. *grin*

p.s. - If you too are suffering from this addiction, please add me as a neighbor, and we can get together and see if there's any way to break free of the Sims' computer generated little world.

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.