Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Idea dump???
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Idea dump???
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Idea dump??? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
I was wondering is there is a place on this site/ in the forum where we could write down our ideas/plunnies that we consider great but don't want to or can't act upon, but want available to others. Other than in challenges.

I personally get a lot of ideas and even more feral plunnies all the time, but I know I would never be able to finish that many stories (at least, not as I am now) so I redirect them or write them down. The problem is that I feel that they're wasting away as merely ideas on paper and want them to be available to potential authors that are willing to write something like that (they like the idea, find it interesting, worthy to pursue, etc.) or that find themselves without inspiration for a new fic (though, I find this HARD to believe).

So, is there a PLUNNIE FARM (or sth like that) somewhere in here? If not, should I make one in a thread (and where) or would someone else be willing to start the plunnie farm (the name makes me giggle ) thread?

I have quite a few neglected (read: beaten down with a steel pole reinforced with titanium alloy ) plunnies to offer for perusal

~lily

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Idea dump??? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Idea dump??? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
Thank you

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.