Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Cosplay Suggestions/Ideas
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cosplay Suggestions/Ideas
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cosplay Suggestions/Ideas 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 56
Ok, so I totally blame r0o for my moment of weakness when my oldest asked again about going to Otakon next year. We were looking at those cosplay pics she posted, and after some discussion, I finally agreed. We are planning on doing a group cosplay. My hope is that my daughter won't flip out as much over the costumes if she's dressed up also. (she is terrified of Santa and the Easter Bunny, but can handle Halloween )

What would be a cosplay that would be adorable, yet fitting for Baltimore, Maryland in the middle of summer. (gets kinda hot)

My oldest,in his teens, refuses Inuyasha. (I pouted) I was thinking of Black Butler, with the youngest,about 2 years old, going as Ceil, my daughter,about 5 years old, would be Ceil's fiancee, and my oldest would be Sebastian.

Or maybe Card Capture Sakura.

I would appreciate some ideas. Figure we should start working on it now, a bit at a time.

Thanks!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/17 18:50 By KEdakumi. Reason: lack of brain cells

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Archerdiana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Cosplay Suggestions/Ideas 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Both ideas sound very good! They would really fit with Black Butler, but CCS is a good choice because the costumes would be fresh and breathable. Your smallest could be Kero :3

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Cosplay Suggestions/Ideas 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 56
See, that's what I was thinking, the littlest being kero, making my baby girl all frilly as Sakura and the oldest as... Yuri, I think is his name. The angel looking guy.
Ah, decisions.
Any other ideas?

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.