Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Remember Voltron and the good times?(delete)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Remember Voltron and the good times?(delete)
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Remember Voltron and the good times?(delete) 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Remember the old cartoon or anime show back in the 1970's or 1980's? Just thinking about it does being good old times do ye think? I also heard that they did a remake art background of the characters with a new look. I've seen the comic book and love the new look but did a dvd and was not very good, all they did was scan after page of the comic book (with no moving pictures)with awful voice actors.

I think there should be a anime remake of Voltron. Does anyone think that way? should they do a remake of the series? I think so cause there many better voice actors out there somewhere and maybe make it based from the new comic book.

I saw the new look of Prince Lotor and damn! the artwork was wonderful and his a little different. He seems to fight with some sort of warrior code and still has an obsession with princess Allura which I'm glad they kept that but was really surprised about the new lotor. The only down side, is that some people are complaining about his height cause his is a little short.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/16 20:33 By Inu-demoness.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Remember Voltron and the good times? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Anyone?

Logged Logged
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Remember Voltron and the good times? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
I would love it if they did a remake. Voltron used to be one of my favorites back in the day. Well that and Jem and The Holograms. I have not seen the new lotor do you know the sight I could look it up at. It's funny Robot Chicken on Adult Swim had a little skit about Voltron breakdancing. It's been on my mind ever since.

Logged Logged

Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Dragoness wrote:
I would love it if they did a remake. Voltron used to be one of my favorites back in the day. Well that and Jem and The Holograms. I have not seen the new lotor do you know the sight I could look it up at. It's funny Robot Chicken on Adult Swim had a little skit about Voltron breakdancing. It's been on my mind ever since.

I wished they upload more. They pretty much did some changes for the story since it seems that prince lotor and Allura played together as children. That's the best I can do.

www.princeofdoom.com/comic.html

voltarchive.animation-web.com/

Logged Logged
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
If I am not mistaken they did a remake of voltron in 3d like the transformers remakes. Here is the link to the page /www.voltron.com. it is all in 3d, I remembered seeing it in the middle of the night on one of the foreign stations we get on our satellite lol.

They might be making a new series though, the supposedly canceled the live action movie of Voltron however I remember reading.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
kori wrote:
If I am not mistaken they did a remake of voltron in 3d like the transformers remakes. Here is the link to the page /www.voltron.com. it is all in 3d, I remembered seeing it in the middle of the night on one of the foreign stations we get on our satellite lol.

They might be making a new series though, the supposedly canceled the live action movie of Voltron however I remember reading.

I think I remember seeing the 3D once but I really didn't like it and I think it didn't get good rating which they cancel the show I think it was back in the 1999 or something when I saw it once.

Logged Logged
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
I didn't like it either, then again I don't like any of the 3d cartoons. I am wondering how the new series will look when the get around to doing it. I watched all the old episodes on youtube one night, drove my hubby nuts lmao. I told him, I don't complain when you watch your old Robotech shows.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I did like the comic and the new art background look of the characters. Though, the story of the comic is a little different, specially when Lotor and Allura played together as children in the comic book story. That part surprised me but I guess a little change won't hurt as long as Lotor still has an obsession with Allura. I just hope that they will be a remake anime series of Voltron.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/20 18:22 By Inu-demoness.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Actually, This is what I found out just today. In the Devil's Due comic book series, Lotor met Allura while they were children during Zarkon's invasion of Arus. In the comics books, Lotor follows a warrior's code of honor and sees all non-Drule life forms to be inferior. I remember him as a spoil and lazy prince from the old voltron version series of Voltron.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/15 18:32 By Inu-demoness.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Remember Voltron and the good times? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Update

I'm sure that all of you heard of nicktoons airing a show called Votron Force. I saw the trailer and really didn't like it. The things I didn't like were the characters and pretty everything. The loins were cool but that just about it. I think this show is not going to go very well. Specially, disappointing many Votron fans. I would have to agree of what many of them had said, 'It's a train wreck waiting to happen'

In my opinion, I think it should have been some other company, that should have made this into an anime. To be truthful, I think this cartoon will be a big failure just like the 3D version, and it was pretty bad with bad rating.

Sometimes, I think these people are just stupid. Doing whatever they want with the changes and everything. An anime company would have done a million times better then them. But no, they just have to mess it up again. My advice? I would stick to the Devil's due voltron comic book instead. Though, the pages are mixed up, but hopeful they will get the problem fixed before people order the comic books.

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say. Since, I had to get this off my chest.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/15 23:19 By Inu-demoness.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Remember Voltron and the good times? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -666
Um... Katrina, I love that you're back, but please don't cuss in your comments. The forum isn't rated for mature language.

And while I'm here, please read the forum rules on the Rules page. There are official rules now and I don't want you to get in trouble.

dokuga.com/rules

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Remember Voltron and the good times? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
I will go read the rules. Sorry, for the cussing part.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.