Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
We finally found out what was wrong with my heart!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: We finally found out what was wrong with my heart!
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
We finally found out what was wrong with my heart! 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 5
The new team of cardiologists sent my butt up for testing for two days, they admitted me for it so it could get done. After 10 years we finally figured out why my heart was getting worse instead of better after treatment for the cardio myopathy I had a nuclear stress test yesterday with a echo cardiogram. They pumped me full of radiation and a vasodialator and recorded how it affected my heart. Then took pictures of it, I have Aortic Valve Regurgitation, and muscle atrophy due to Lyme Disease. I had no idea that when I got Lyme Disease five years ago that if not treated correctly could attack my heart, brain and cause Rheumatoid Arthritis. The Dr that diagnosed me dropped the ball, he only treated me with antibiotics for a week instead of the three one week each series of antibiotics that was recommended. My new cardiologist and his partners were reading through my records and he saw it and then boom it all made sense. I am happy because now that we know I can be treated correctly now, thankfully. We know I am gonna need a new heart eventually but he thinks that it will be a few years as long as I react good to the meds. This is such a relief, I have been so sick the last year thats why I haven't written anything or been active at all. Hopefully the new meds help me finally feel better, I am so glad I decided to get a second opinion, or we would have never found out. So remember guys never be afraid to ask for a second opinion it just might save your life!
Have fun and be safe all,
Kori

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
zandrellia
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:We finally found out what was wrong with my heart! 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 14
Congratulations on getting a final diagnosis! I know how hard it can be to not know what is wrong. Here's to hoping that after the right treatment you get much better!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.