Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Internship application responses?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Internship application responses?
Anna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Internship application responses? 13 Years ago Karma: 1
So I applied for a few design internships mid to late march and a little in the first week of April. Should I have heard call backs for interviews already? All my plans currently hinges on if I am accepted to an internship, and currently I am. Freaking. The F**K. Out. What should I do?! Should I continue to wait and hope? Or should I continue to apply? PLEASE HELPPP

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Internship application responses? 13 Years ago Karma: 57
I would suggest that you contact the internship places where you applied and ask if they've processed your application, and if there is any response yet. It does take time, and it might help if you're very nervous about a potential result. If there isn't a response yet you could continue applying, it's a good idea to cover all bases until you know for sure.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
darkmousey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Internship application responses? 13 Years ago Karma: 8
I agree with Pyreite, especially after my grad school application anxiety this semester. I waited three months for my top choice to accept or reject me (in comparison, a couple other schools had a turnaround time of 2 weeks), and after waiting a few anxiety-filled days and restless nights I finally contacted them and found out I was on the waiting list. But I think showing interest in my application status really helped because the next day I got a call telling me the faculty had convened and decided to let me in.

So definitely give them a call or email, and make sure you sound excited for the opportunity to intern, because it really may help.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.