Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help with something... different
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help with something... different
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help with something... different 13 Years ago Karma: 91

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help with something... different 13 Years ago Karma: 78
I have become obsessed with a television series from the '90s called "The Sentinel". The problem is, only the first season has been released on dvd, and there were four. No signs of the other three becoming available. I googled, checked hulu, and youtube, and can't figure out how to see seasons 2, 3, and 4. Apparently, from time to time, SciFi Channel shows some episodes. I'm hoping that someone out there, more savvy in the ways of the modern world, can give me an idea for getting hold of the rest of this series. Please? Pretty please?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.