Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Ridiculous Splurges
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Ridiculous Splurges
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
Here are a few more...

cgi.ebay.com/Inuyasha-Sesshomaru-Cosplay-Costume-All-Sizes-Available_W0QQitemZ120216583370QQihZ002QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Sesshomaru needs to come WITH the costume for 500.00!

cgi.ebay.com/Sesshomaru-Silver-White-Cosplay-Wig-commission128_W0QQitemZ220273578677QQihZ012QQcategoryZ1345QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/Inuyasha-cosplay-INNOVATION-red-cotton-new-outfits_W0QQitemZ260283987763QQihZ016QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/Sesshomaru-from-InuYasha-dress-Cosplay-Costume-c444_W0QQitemZ290259409831QQihZ019QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/Inuyasha-Inu-Yasha-Cosplay-Costume-Hand-Made-Size-M_W0QQitemZ120303418047QQihZ002QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/Inuyasha-Kagome-Higurashi-Cosplay-Costume-Size-M_W0QQitemZ110287715606QQihZ001QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/InuYasha-Anime-Japanime-Kikyo-Cosplay-Costume-Outfit_W0QQitemZ330269192353QQihZ014QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm sorry for those prices the character better come with the daymn costume!

cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-2-inuyasha-blankets-throws-RARE-NEW-inu-yasha_W0QQitemZ350097812111QQihZ022QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/Anime-Production-cel-of-Human-Inuyasha-so-cute_W0QQitemZ180288050632QQihZ008QQcategoryZ1345QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/Inuyasha-Anime-Production-cel-of-sesshoumaru_W0QQitemZ180281030380QQihZ008QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/Inuyasha-Anime-Production-cel-of-sesshoumaru_W0QQitemZ180281028778QQihZ008QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/Inuyasha-Anime-Production-cel-of-sesshoumaru_W0QQitemZ180280896731QQihZ008QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cgi.ebay.com/Inuyasha-Anime-Production-cel-of-sesshoumaru_W0QQitemZ180280551010QQihZ008QQcategoryZ39557QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
L-desu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
Miss Kagura -

i apologize if i've offended you in any way. i just meant to rehash a memory of mine that made me laugh. i do admit the fancier ones (like for formal dresses) are really nice.

Logged Logged

L-desu (formerly Wolfye P.)
www.L-desu.com
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 51
Oh, it's no problem. I know I'm ridiculous.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 28
I don't understand peanut butter and jelly in the same jar.

...It's not really a splurge, but I really just don't understand it at all. If they're in the same jar, you can't make peanut butter cookies or have jelly on your toast. It makes no sense to me. |D

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Possessed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm planning to market freeze-dried water. It will sell.

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
Lady Sianna is now offering you 100% guarenteed protection from dinosaurs.

The dinosaurs have been gone for hundreds of millions of years now. Don't you think its about time they made a come back? Will you be ready?

Well, fear not! For only twelve payments of $99.95, you can have Lady Sianna's Dinosaur Repellant. How can you be be sure that you and your familiy are safe from carnivorous blood-thirsty dinosaurs?

I'll tell you how! Lady Sianna's Dinosaur Repellant! Ensure your family's safety, and place your order today! Supplies are limited!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/09/12 09:02 By Lady Sianna. Reason: Stupid brain syndrome

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
L-desu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
oh LS -

as a former paleontologist, i applaud you in your mad ninja marketing skillz! i love it!

and Possessed -

you sure got a winner there!

Logged Logged

L-desu (formerly Wolfye P.)
www.L-desu.com
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
LS- that is not funny! I have a seriously immature an unfounded fear of dinosaurs and zombies. Can i get some of that??

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/09/12 09:23 By .
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
Nobody wrote:
LS- that is not funny! I have a seriously immature an unfounded fear of dinosaurs and zombies. Can i get some of that??

Do you really?! Well, just send me you payments, and I'll get you your stuff! As for zombies, I haven't perfected the formula for an effective repellant just yet. But, as soon as I do, you'll be the first to know!

Logged Logged

emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Lady Sianna wrote:
Nobody wrote:
LS- that is not funny! I have a seriously immature an unfounded fear of dinosaurs and zombies. Ca:silly: n i get some of that??

Do you really?! Well, just send me you payments, and I'll get you your stuff! As for zombies, I haven't perfected the formula for an effective repellant just yet. But, as soon as I do, you'll be the first to know!

The zombies are easy. Just go ahead and send Lady Sianna your payments and the zombies will know you are brainless. Thereby elminating any threat they might hold to you.

Ok, have you guys ever seen a refried bean pizza? I have, and trust me do not eat before you go out for a night of heavy drinking.

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
HAHA! Nice ladies! I have been laughing all morning!!!

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Ridiculous Splurges 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
Okay I was browsing the internet because I couldn't remember the types of pens people used before ball-point pens became like the standard. (It was fountain pens) Anyway, I came across this website and I immediately thought of this thread.

It's a testament to how..."interesting" my life is.

www.penboutique.com/p-3238-david-oscarson-celestial-blue-and-midnight-blue-fountain-pen.aspx

If I pay this much for a pen, it had better last forever, and write my thoughts without my physical envolvement!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.