Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can someone please help me with something?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can someone please help me with something?
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can someone please help me with something? 13 Years ago Karma: 9
Umm hi everyone. I'm actually here for advice. I've wanted to get a custom sterling necklace with japanese character...symbols...on a necklace. I know what I want to put on there - either my nickname "Liz", my full name "Elizabeth" or the name of my priestess OC named "Akiko" (which I also count as Japanese name since I AM in fact an autumn child) Right now I'm leaning towards wanting to put "Liz" or "Akiko" on it.

Do any of you know of some good websites that do this kind of thing? And can anyone help decide what form it should be in like Kanji or Katakara....(or whatever its called)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/05 22:07 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Yoru-101
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can someone please help me with something? 13 Years ago Karma: 0
You could try this
www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken/kanjidic.html

But i'm not sure if it works with names. You may need to search the direct translation of your chosen Japanese name because I'm not sure if you can Kanji-fy english romaji.

Logged Logged

yang cici
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can someone please help me with something? 13 Years ago Karma: 0
you can go to http://www.mycosplayclub.com
i bought goods from it. the service is OK.A lot ot cosplay accessories are provided, inclding necklace.maybe you can find the item you wanted. or you can make an order,they will meet the requirement of costomers.

Logged Logged

Bring me to the sea of cosplay, reminiscing through some chocolate ice.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.