Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
random noticing sess/kag fics vs. inu/kag fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: random noticing sess/kag fics vs. inu/kag fics
Namida
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
random noticing sess/kag fics vs. inu/kag fics 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Maybe its just me, but i have noticed lot that in Sesshomaru/Kagome fanfic, that there is usually a longer courting time and an actual marriage (which some actually write about) but in a Inuyasha/Kagome fic there is alot of growing to do and mention of marriage or even mating/pups are very far off. This maybe random, but i was curious as to if anyone else noticed this, or maybe its just me. maybe its just my personal reason for prefering the former (sess.kag) to the latter (inu.kag)..hehe sorry my randomness is done..

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:random noticing sess/kag fics vs. inu/kag fics 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
I haven't really noticed that-but I think the reason why that is, is because Sesshoumaru is a mature character-mentally and emotionally. His mature nature can bring out Kagome's maturity, and they can go further in their relationship(marriage, children etc) because Sesshoumaru can provide the stability I could see Kagome wanting for those things.

Where as Inuyasha is very immature mentally and emotionally. Maturity cannot come over night, or even in a few years, I think it would take at minimum five years to finally 'grow up' or mature mentally and be emotionally and mentally ready for the major events of marriage and having/raising children.

If that made any sense at all?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.