Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Thank You" to readers . . . .
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "Thank You" to readers . . . .
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Thank You" to readers . . . . 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 39
(I wasn't sure if this belongs in 'off-topic or not, if it must be moved, I do apologize)

I just wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" to everyone that reached out to me. Readers of Stealing Heaven are aware that I recently experienced a personal tragedy (I won't go into detail further than that here, as that's not what this is about, nor will this be turning into an 'Oh, woe is me' thread) and the outpouring of warmth, support, sharing of personal stories, compassion, sympathy and just general love I've received from you guys has been absolutely amazing and there simply aren't enough words to do justice to how much it has meant to me.

Thank you all so very much for being so wonderful. It may not seem like much to simply type some words, but you've all helped me to deal with a tough time and put just a bit of perspective on it.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I must say it one more time- THANK YOU!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:"Thank You" to readers . . . . 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 29
xoxoxo! We love you Freya! You are such an amazing support and friend, so its easy to return the favor. <3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.