Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wouldn't it be great?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wouldn't it be great?
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wouldn't it be great? 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 26
If we had a SessKag visual novel game? =)

I know it may seem very unlikely, but thanks to the VisualNovel group I stumbled upon in DeviantART, I really think it's possible to make one. From that group, I discovered, downloaded and played this fun dating sim called RE: Alistair++ by sake-bento (writer), tooaya (artist) and TheeForsakenOne (programmer), and I found out that it was created with one of the free programs listed at that group: Ren'Py. (Here's a snapshot from the game I played: clicky-click)

I'm not going to list the program links here just in case that isn't allowed, but I just thought I'd post about this for anyone who might be interested in trying it out. I think I may give it a try (once I've moved, anyway, which should be in a couple of months), but I'd rather wait until my artwork improves a bit first. Plus, my story-telling really isn't the best. XD

So, do you guys think it's possible to have a SessKag VN someday? I've already seen a Sango one made. Though I never tried it out because it seemed aimed at guys. ^^;;

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Wouldn't it be great? 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
Isn't that what a doujinshi is? It is a visual novel...though i certainly wouldn't mind seeing more.

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Wouldn't it be great? 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 26
Well, I suppose, but I was thinking of it being a little more interactive than a comic. Like choosing between different options of what to do/say in the game, you know? Such as: "Lie. Tell the truth. Kick him and run." That kind of thing.

I do love doujinshi, though. I'd love to see more of those.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.