Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!
fallen
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Freya Ishtar wrote:

I'm with Hairann & Madi on this. One paycheck to a household with three kids leaves us barely 2 pennies to rub together after all the bills are paid & groceries are bought (do you know how much food 3 boys can go through? >_<).

That being said, I, too, would be more than happy to offer one-shots or dokugasonas/fanarts for donations. I'm hoping that when taxes roll around I'll have enough spending money to put some cash on my prepaid credit card & then I'll be donating monetarily as much & as often as I can.[/quote]

HAHA! Yes yes I could have wrote your post! 1 Paycheck 3 boys = OW ! And I was also planning on the same thing, when taxes roll around (since I cannot write or draw to save my life) I will donate as much as I can, because that IS something that 3 kids help is taxes! And I have to do something to keep my addiction going, I probably checked here 20 times when it was down.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
fallen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Priestess Skye wrote:
I agree. Wiccan, Lady B and I don't want anybody to be out of house, home, food or in dire straits. You and yours come first. Wiccan and I both come from families were it is tough to stay afloat and I work three jobs to do so.

Before the site went down I had been putting together a fundraising initiative because we knew we'd have to pay for next year's hosting and I have a list of artists adn writers who were willing to donate, and its' grown exponentially since we went down. If you want to donate a commission to a donator you can PM me to be put on this list. So far I have some unique prizes such as stories, banners, art, sketches, I have a fwe volumes of manga I'm offering up, bracelets for others. Once we figure out what our goal is I'll finalize all plans.

That sounds like fun! See now you have me all excited about donating

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
I would also being willingly to donate a one-shot or story! I didn't have any idea Dokuga was down until I got the email yesterday! And after taxes come in I will try and donate some money as well. (Unfornately, like everyone else in this economy my family and I have almost become homeless twice this past year because of the ridiculously amount it cost to rent! OMG) Like I said I will donate what I can because I do love this site very much! Yay!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
Sometimes all one has to donate is enthusiasm, 'free' time and emotional support! There is NEVER nothing to donate, just a smile can help. And those of us who have a little discretionary cash can step up to do more. Don't have a Dokugasona? Check the supporters area and see if you can have someone create one for you for a donation! Get some fanarts created just for you! Heck, I'd bake brownies for a donation!

And if you don't have any loose change right now, then donate when you do. We will always need and welcome the money and we have the BEST admins the internet can claim so we know our $$$ are in good, responsible hands and they are doing their very best to get the very best for us!

We are blessed to have Dokuga, our admins, mods and each other!

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Okay, all the necessary info is up on the Supporters Page:

http://www.dokuga.com/supporters

We will be adding to this page in the coming weeks and months. In addition, I will be posting here with more information regarding our needs, now and in the future. Hopefully, with all of us working together, Dokuga WILL weather this storm!!

Again, I cannot thank everyone enough for all the love, support, encouragement, and caring that has poured in from AROUND THE WORLD!!! I am awed, overwhelmed, and inspired by all the stories I've heard.

DOKUGA ROCKS!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.