Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hey! Have you heard about The Finishers Federation
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hey! Have you heard about The Finishers Federation
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hey! Have you heard about The Finishers Federation 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
The Finishers Federation

www.dokuga.com/component/groupjive/?action=gj.core.groups.showgroup&groupid=23

This is for those special writers who have the strength, determination and discipline to finish their wonderful stories, thus bringing great joy to their readers. Such authors are a rare and talented breed and should be appreciated. Therefore, we have created The Finishers Federation to honor them for their time, talent and very hard work.

To be eligible the authors must have finished all of their stories, except works-in-progress, the stories must each be at least 10 chapters with a 25,000 word minimum and must be finished.

All authors meeting these criteria are eligible.

The authors will be inducted into The Finishers Federation and will then be entitled to add the Finishers Banner to their profiles.

Come on, all you hard working authors, come submit your works, be elevated to the Finishers Federation and awarded your banners of honor! You deserve this!

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.