Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru=Gackt?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru=Gackt?
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshoumaru=Gackt? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
Precisely! You're a lady after my own heart. I would love the two of them to do some sort of collaborative work. Then I could die a happy woman ^_^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru=Gackt? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 23
*gasp!* That'd be wonderful, great idea!! I'm sure they could do it too!Or even if they toured together, I would definitely be there, no matter how much it cost!

Logged Logged
Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru=Gackt? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
PRVN wrote:
(laughs) This is going to be weird, and I'm starting to think I'm going crazy(or getting crazier)

However when I first saw Gackt in an interview, the first thought that came to mind was 'He kind of reminds me of Sesshoumaru) and that thought kept coming to mind when I watched more and more interviews with Gackt.

I know they don't look alike physically, but action wise and personality wise they do have some things in common(I think)

Like Gackt, from what I have read, is a perfectionist, he needs to be perfect at everything he does(and if he doesn't do it well the first time he will keep trying until he gets better at it then others) That is something I can see Sesshoumaru doing too.

N' he always keeps a straight face too, even when he is 'forced' to do ridiculous things in interviews. Sometimes he will crack a smile, but it's pretty uncommon that he does so!Here is an example of what I'm talking about but this one it looks like he is forcing himself not to smile and keep a serious face on:

There are few other things that I thought they had in common, but I can't think of them now.

Though Gackt doesn't mind making a fool out of himself(which I know Sesshoumaru would never do!)

I dunno(laughs) I just thought I'd point this out, am I the only one that has thought this?

Or has anyone seen a recognized person(or a normal person) and thought "He's like Sesshoumaru!" either in looks or personality.

lmao ive been on the gackt as sess bandwagon as well!!!! I actually did a >_> manipulation of him.. as well.. sesshomaru... well actually a few LOL if you wish to see them!

Logged Logged

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph

I'd love to see that manipulation!!

Logged Logged
Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
PRVN wrote:

I'd love to see that manipulation!!

for all you gackt as sesshy fans xD

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/21 04:37 By synysterstar.

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
Lonelylark
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru=Gackt? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Lol, WHOA! This is just...I don't know what to say! But aside from Sesshoumaru, you know whom else Gackt reminds me of? Cloud Strife from FFVII. Particularly for Vanilla <3

This is the song that has me googley-eyed~

I fail at inserting videos, so I included the link...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/21 14:45 By Lonelylark. Reason: incorrect link

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
lol- I didn't really like this song very much . . . until I found the translations and learned what he's talking about >_> I'm not going to explain as I respect that YIMs might be reading this thread XD

Logged Logged
Tataru
Whelp
graphgraph
I first saw him in Furin Kazan, a yearly drama made in Japan. After seeing him I had to know more and I could see if Inuyasha was ever made into a live action film, he would be the perfect Sesshoumaru.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Haughty Humph in the Claim Game
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
OMG, O-M-G! Okay, I found a video someone made of the movie I keep talking about (Death Trance) using Gackt's song, 'Redemption'! so, of course, HAD to share.

And yes, we'll ignore that there are shots of Grave's (Tak Sakaguchi's) eyes going red and causing some moments of Naraku-resemblance. But I guess that's okay, too, 'cause then we could cast Gackt as Sesshomaru & Tak as Naraku XD.

Granted, the timing on the editing doesn't sync the sequences with the flow of the music very well, but I blame that on whoever made the video and refuse to let it be a reflection on the song or the movie ;p

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/21 17:01 By Freya Ishtar.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Lonelylark wrote:
Lol, WHOA! This is just...I don't know what to say! But aside from Sesshoumaru, you know whom else Gackt reminds me of? Cloud Strife from FFVII.

I may be very wrong about this, but hasn't Gackt let the creators of Final Fantasy base a character off him awhile ago? and didn't he also do a voice over for one of the characters in that game? I can't remember what game he did this with, but I do know he did it with one game (laughs) I just don't know what game :/ Ah, I've been reading so much information on Gackt lately that I am starting to get things confused!

Freya Ishtar wrote:
lol- I didn't really like this song very much . . . until I found the translations and learned what he's talking about >_> I'm not going to explain as I respect that YIMs might be reading this thread XD

(laughs) I really want to know what it means now(or what he's talking about), though I think I may have an idea. heh.

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
I believe this was actually Dirge of Cerberus- the same game he did the song Redemption for. He had this leather outfit from it and everything- and cornrows. Gotta love an Asian man that can work cornrows.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Ah! he has actually voiced for a few character. BUT I found out that a character in FFVII was based off of Gackt, and that he also voiced for this character. The character is 'G' who is now known as Genesis. He did the voice for Genesis in FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus and FFVII: Crisis Core. For those(like me) who have never played a game, here is the character:

and here is full body shot:

He has also voiced/did music for the following games:

Bujingai

Samurai Warrior 3

and the Pachinko games, Gladiator and Bounty Killer.

(laughs) I had to look it up because it was bugging me!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/21 17:33 By PRVN.
Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
PRVN wrote:
Ah! he has actually voiced for a few character. BUT I found out that a character in FFVII was based off of Gackt, and that he also voiced for this character. The character is 'G' who is now known as Genesis. He did the voice for Genesis in FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus and FFVII: Crisis Core. For those(like me) who have never played a game, here is the character:

Bujingai

Samurai Warrior 3

*dies of fandom* ITS GENESIS!!!*has fangirly scream of FF series* I loved him as Genesis!!!!!

XD so has anyone ever though that Returner would be an AWESOME song for Sesshomaru and Kagome??? *is currently working on a fanfiction with it*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/22 07:42 By synysterstar.

Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Freya Ishtar wrote:
Nah, I mentioned this maybe two years ago to Itsy when she was pondering who could pull off playing Sessh in a live action movie. Though recently I have also been liking a martial arts actor named Tak Sakaguchi. I watched this live action anime style movie called Death Trance and when I first saw him on the screen I literally said to my husband 'holy crap, it's human Sesshomaru!' complete with a li'l girl tagging along behind him and him being the only person in the whole movie wearing white XD.

*sigh* both so pretty

Ok so I saw the trailer for Death Trance and I'd love to see it, but I have no clue where to get a version that has English subtitles...help please?

Logged Logged
Sesshomaruswifey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru=Gackt? 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
the puppies were too cute. i adore gackt, even when he was in malice mizer he was amazingly sexy. i kinda do see the gackt = sesshomaru thing turning into a alternate universe fanfic idea.

Logged Logged

master aracnaphobist. smackin itsy and her spider minions with my rolled up newspaper of doom!

when life gives me lemons, i use them to write fanfics!
Lonelylark
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru=Gackt? 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
PRVN wrote:

Bujingai

Samurai Warrior 3

Actually, I had known about the Dirge of Cerberus thing, but I hadn't known about this. I've actually played the game, and FFVII is so old that there is no voice over for that. Also, Genesis doesn't make an appearance in Advent Children, which is, btw, FAMAZING. So, for this reason I hadn't made these connections, but it certainly makes me want to watch Crisis Core even more now!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.