Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Call of Duty: Black Ops?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Call of Duty: Black Ops?
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Call of Duty: Black Ops? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Mine is SephriaFang

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Call of Duty: Black Ops? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Okay so I bought CoD: Black Ops for the PS3 recently and was wondering anyone else plays online?
If so how about we make a clan take or something so we know who we are...like...
DOKU (which would be short for Dokuga) or LGPA (Lord Grumpy Pants Assassians) or something.

Opinions? lol

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Call of Duty: Black Ops? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
I haven't got Black Ops...yet.

Hopefully on the first. I've been buying Christmas presents for my kids (aka. Video games for 3 others). It runs into ALOT of money.

I'll change my clan tag. I don't mind. Right now I have FUBR (F***ed Up Beyond Reason, lol). I play on 360. I don't think it really matters though. Does it?

I'm just tickled that there are others on here that like to play as much as I do!

I've got my fingers crossed to FINALLY get a PS3 around Christmas. I just couldn't justify paying so much for it. It's hard to buy for so many platforms and handhelds. *sigh*

Anyhooooo, I'll be on the look out for others out there. Even in MW2. Hope to see ya online!!

Logged Logged

Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Call of Duty: Black Ops? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 26
I have MW2 and MoH: Tier 1. I don't play online as of yet.. but if I do I'll let you know. I might get Black Ops one of these days... but I just splurged on Tier 1... plus it was a Christmas present for my dad... uh... early. lmao XD

I'm obsessed with Read Dead Redemption right now. Online AND offline! Undead Nightmare DLC FTW. <3333333

How is Black Ops by the way? I'm a bigger fan of Medal of Honor as I played the first 3 games before I knew Call of Duty even existed, so it was kind of a natural choice to go with a new MoH game before a CoD one. MoH:T1 was awesome, by the way.

I'll try and motivate my butt to get online eventually...

P.S. I don't know how it works with Call of Duty, but Red Dead Redemption multiplayer will not cross systems. And you can't add friends crossed between PSN and XboxLive. ;; I tried with Shadow's hubby, ironically! It took us three days to figure out why we couldn't add each other... I'm a PS3 girl; he was using a 360.

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Call of Duty: Black Ops? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 27
I want that game... but I have to wait cause I get soooo addicted to games that I tend to stop my studies (I actually failed an assignment once because I spent tooo much time with various games). But I'm sure if a group called DOKU was created I would recognize it right away.

Logged Logged

Creature of Shadow
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Call of Duty: Black Ops? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18
Fox wrote:
I have MW2 and MoH: Tier 1. I don't play online as of yet.. but if I do I'll let you know. I might get Black Ops one of these days... but I just splurged on Tier 1... plus it was a Christmas present for my dad... uh... early. lmao XD

I'm obsessed with Read Dead Redemption right now. Online AND offline! Undead Nightmare DLC FTW. <3333333

How is Black Ops by the way? I'm a bigger fan of Medal of Honor as I played the first 3 games before I knew Call of Duty even existed, so it was kind of a natural choice to go with a new MoH game before a CoD one. MoH:T1 was awesome, by the way.

I'll try and motivate my butt to get online eventually...

P.S. I don't know how it works with Call of Duty, but Red Dead Redemption multiplayer will not cross systems. And you can't add friends crossed between PSN and XboxLive. ;; I tried with Shadow's hubby, ironically! It took us three days to figure out why we couldn't add each other... I'm a PS3 girl; he was using a 360.

Black Ops is pretty cool, but I like Modern Warfare 2 better. And Fox, my luff, I still say someday one of us needs to break and get the other system so we can play. <.< Hubbin won't play with me anymore cuz I always beat him. And I don't think any of the games will let the systems cross. Which is lame and they should but yeah. -coughgeta360cough- >.>

Logged Logged

Made by the wonderful r0o

made by the fabulous Fox
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Call of Duty: Black Ops? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
@ Fox...
The story line for Black Ops is kindof short though the game play for multiplayer is really, really good.
Instead of automatically be given weapons, perks, equipment, etc...you get COD points and can buy whatever you want.

Logged Logged

Bori-Gomaru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Call of Duty: Black Ops? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
If you have black ops jus pm me ur ps3 sn ..... Ddont rmember mine at th moment

Logged Logged
Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Call of Duty: Black Ops? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
im getting an xbox360 for my bday and im debating on whether to buy black ops or mw2 cuz i already know i love mw2.....i wish i could get both but....games are exspensive so only one.

Logged Logged

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.