Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
MINORS! Yes, that means people UNDER 18! READ!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: MINORS! Yes, that means people UNDER 18! READ!!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
MINORS! Yes, that means people UNDER 18! READ!! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
Once again, I must warn people under the age of 18 on this site to be VERY cautious of what you read, view, or POST. This week, I will have to delete no less than FOUR stories because they were written by minors and contained material above their age-rating.

Please remember, if I discover that you are a minor, even if my information might be off by a few months, I have an obligation to delete any inappropriate material as soon as I make that discovery. That means that your story and ALL YOUR REVIEWS disappear into the ether, with no hope of recovery.

Do yourselves a HUGE favor and simply do not attempt to post things above your age rating on this site. Or, if you already have, remove it before I have to, would you please? Eventually, I will find you, and I will be forced to take action. Don't let it get that far, 'k?

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.