Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
GM DDN: November 6th!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: GM DDN: November 6th!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Well folks,

It's been two months since we did the last GM (GutterMarble/18+) Drabble/Drawble Night, and i was glad to see so many show up and have fun with it! I'm proud to say that we had a lot of people show up, and even more request that we continue with the what will be every other month new tradition. (Special holidays are maybe's) that being said, Our next GM DDN is on Nov 6th, 2010! TOMORROW! Sorry about the short notice!

It will be starting at around 10 pm Eastern time, lasting officially until about 2 am eastern (assuming we have the usual numbers of attendees.) The reason for the later Start/Stop is b/c not only will this be held in the GM chat room, but its to help discourage YIMs from attempting to get into said chat, any any of that rot.

Password will be given out during chat that night, you'll need to go into regular chat first and get the PW from a MOD there. There will be an 'impromptu' DDN for anyone wanting to participate there in regular chat that's not going to be in the GM DDN.

If I'm not there I will make sure that at least one Mod is, so that it WILL happen. :3

If you've never been to a DDN, and are of age being 18+, you are certainly invited, the more the merrier.

Rules for GutterMarble Drable/Drawble Ngiht:

1. Drabbles, must be 200-300 words, or as close to as can be. We're giving you a bit more space with wording here, but please attempt to be ON or as CLOSE to a 100 as you can be. We still want this to be something that takes thought, and skill to get to the even number of 200 or 300, you wont be counted against if your not, but this is part of the DDN in general.

Folks, this one was one of the ones we had a bit of an issue with last time, you have up to 300 words per prompt for GMDDN, please use them! I know its hard to break from the 100 word count but you have up to 300 to go to, we'd like it if you can try to nail 300 on the head as well as you guys nail 100 for regular/impromptu DDN. :3

2. D/D's: Must be SK related, to either one OR the other, or both.

3. If you are Drabbling(writing) you can post anything that is M or MA, BUT there needs to be a warning for anything that contains, Rape, and or anything that could be considered vulgar and tasteless. We are allowing this GM DDN b/c not only has it been asked for but we want to be able to have fun for a more mature writing style, please don't ruin it by grossing people out or upsetting them needlessly.

4. If you are Drawbling(drawing) and it goes above 18+ you will be able to post in the GM chat, where this will be taking place, all attendees will be above the 18+ age requirement as GM chat does require a password to get into.

5. Be considerate to the fact that we do give sometimes up to 40 mins per prompt b/c sometimes we do have artist playing too, b/c of this they can't draw/scan/post in the same time it takes to write 200-300 words. Please try to understand, and remember it is still a chat and you don't hafta hang on every prompt or get mad b/c its taking so long before another prompt is given. Generally the Prompt Master will keep in mind who is arting and who is not, and will adjust prompt posting times accordingly.

6. After the official night is over, its not unheard of that more prompts will keep coming. Once this happens, its unofficial, and some of the above rules can be bent, such as the length. Also if this happens, it is likely that someone else MAY take over as Prompt Master, or many might. We generally wing it from this point on. So if your up to it, stay, if not :3 ...

7. Number of prompts, the official number is usually around 6 - 10 prompts, but it has gone up to 20 before. That being said, try to keep in mind if you are making a connected Drabble that you may want to make sure i can wrap up before you leave for the night.

8. All authors drabbling, should keep their own collection of Drabbles. Sometimes there are just too many people in our GMDDN's to keep up with all of them as Prompt Master, so please keep this in mind, and save your own work.

Well i think that's about it. I'm going to make a Participation banner for this one as well, so I'm going to get working on that now.
~r0o

Banner for this GM DDN:

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Oh I am so there!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 66
I am right there with ya! *claps and squeals* My GM plunny and I can't wait.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
If you need me to run the Non-GM one again just let me know .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
I'll be there...just prolly a little late as I don't get off until 9:30...and that's on a good day lol...and the ddN starts at 9 in my timezone...so I WILL see you guys

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Creature of Shadow
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
I am so excited for this! Perfect timing too, I have a funeral tomorrow and this is the perfect thing to kill the bad mood I will be in. I can't wait!

Logged Logged

Made by the wonderful r0o

made by the fabulous Fox
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 91
Just a reminder that it is tonight. Also, to once more remind everyone, that just because we say it's GM doesn't mean that the drabbles/drawings HAVE to be MA rated. It just means that we don't have to stick to the PG-13 rule in main chat, nothing more than that.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 91
It's about to start, just waiting for r0o!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Prompts:

histrionics
tumid
marmoreal
troilism
frittle
anodyne
thigmotactic/tremble
coordination
unkempt
aggression
Blossom
inappropriate
Flow
Wriggle
supple

banner:

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
my bad luck with DDNs will never end...couldn't attend this because of my accident, but am in typing shape...somewhat, now. So can finally post up! Btw, r0o...just who was promptmaster? 0.o because...well...what on earth do those words mean?! ::is betting on either r0o or dany::

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Awwws. I missed it. Oh wells. I get to one one day!

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
Prompts:

histrionics
tumid
marmoreal
troilism
frittle
anodyne
thigmotactic/tremble
coordination
unkempt
aggression
Blossom
inappropriate
Flow
Wriggle
supple

banner:
We actually decided to change the banner for this, to this:

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GM DDN: November 6th! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
Prompts:

histrionics
tumid
marmoreal
troilism
frittle
anodyne
thigmotactic/tremble
coordination
unkempt
aggression
Blossom
inappropriate
Flow
Wriggle
supple

banner:
We actually decided to change the banner for this, to this:
O_o no idea why this posted twice...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/25 04:15 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.