Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
First day of ONI-CON 2010!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: First day of ONI-CON 2010!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
First day of ONI-CON 2010! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
Compared to Oni-con 2008 (which by the way was my very first anime convention) this year's Oni-con is way smaller (smaller hotel and not much going on) But I just got back and I'm ready to amputate my legs off from my thighs. I did alot of walking and standing even though the hotel was small xDD I hardly sat down. But I DID get some cool stuff ^^ Let's see I got a new red fan (I needed a new one anyway because Texas heat can get ridiculous) a small Naraku figure (chibi sized) and a big figure of my favorite priestes in the whole wide friggin world - Kikyo! (WOOOOOT!) I got a Kirara plush doll (aww) som cat ears with bells and ribbons attached to it and a wolf looking tail. So tommorrow I'm going to be Kitty Cat Kikyo xDD I've got to say I LOVE dressing as a Shinto priestess lol I also got to see a great concert. I saw a band from LA called Lemon Drop Kick and the All Japanese boy band Gakido. The boys of Gakido are SOOOO HOT! xDD and the music was so loud that my ears are still ringing but it was worth it because this is the first time i saw and heard a concert with a real Japanese band (they even spoke Japanese to the audience xDD)

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:First day of ONI-CON 2010! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Yay! Sounds like sooo much fun!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:First day of ONI-CON 2010! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
I've been to the anime convention 2 times before I think. I didn't stay long though because I felt a little awkward. >.< At the time I had only seen a few anime so I felt like I wasn't pro enough to be there!

BUTTTT I did get a lot of cheaply priced manga.

>.< I missed Kirby Morrow though, he was there~ I didn't find out until after I left...

Logged Logged

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:First day of ONI-CON 2010! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
Second Day..nothing much happened. As expected because Oni-con is in a smaller place this time. I'm already thinking of going to Anime Matsuri 2011 as Kikyo again (I LOVE my preistess outfit) and this time I'll bring a bow and quiver with arrows...and a BETTER WIG!! one that doesn't shed and was sold for $15 at Halloween Express xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.