Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Its october again...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Its october again...
Kris Catastrophe
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Its october again... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
i dont know about all of you but its my most favorit tie of the year!! all the smells all the candy and all the horror movies!! so i would like to know if you like the fall or just october what do you like about it? i want to know that im not crazy for likeing it so much xD

Logged Logged

haha my wesker beats your batman.....I WIN!!!!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Its october again... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
You know people look at me crazy when I say that Halloween is my fave holiday... I think the expected responces are Christmas or 4th of July.... which I also LOVE. But for me its just that time of year really, I think. I'm currently living in the South so the season is different here, but growing up and for most of my adulthood, I lived northeast. I loved the cooling air, the small of fall foliage, and neighbors lighting their fireplaces. We lived out in the country so when the woods cleared from falling leaves you could see animal dens from the yard, and deer making their way through. Heck I even enjoyed the yard work. I mean how much fun is it to rake up leaves into a big pile and DIVE right in?!

Plus you just cant beat kids dressed up in adorable costumes, and an excuse to buy all your favorite candy, in BULK... I mena... you HAVE to be sure you have enough for the trick-or-treaters... right?

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Its october again... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Halloween ish my fave holiday also!

I get to dressed up with my kids without hearing complaints from my grandparents and whoever else in my family. I can wear the color black without getting stared at and I can dye my hair random colors again. Silly reasons lol

But on the other hand I love the color of the leaves in October and I love the chilly air/wind on a sunny day.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Its october again... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
I like October for many reasons.

One of which, is that my birthday is in October.

I use to like Halloween, but it's kind of just become 'another day' lately. Probably because where I live, there are hardly any trick o treaters. It isn't as fun or festive as when I lived in California.

That and when there are kids who come to our house for candy, it's hard to give them any while holding back a giant dog. It's just crazy and difficult and just makes me not want to deal with it

So Halloween aside, I love the horror movies that are available around October, many that are hard to find any other time of the year seem to just pop out of no where.

I also love fall, aside from Spring fall is my favorite season. I love the scenery change, how it can have light crisp breeze on a sunny day. It's great for me, since though I like the sun, I get really sick when I'm in the heat. I also like the change in scents that come with Fall.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/06 22:38 By PRVN.
Kris Catastrophe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Its october again... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
all of thoughs reasons i love! its a little diferint forme now seeing i move from oregon to washington so the smells are diferint but still oh so good:) i love this time of the year also because it brings back good memorys of my mommy lol we never had much money but on holloween she would go all out and last year my godson was born on holloween so thats also another good thing. and yes i love spring to seeing im born in april but fall is still the best for me lol

Logged Logged

haha my wesker beats your batman.....I WIN!!!!!!
darkmousey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Its october again... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
October signals the time of year it's finally cool enough to keep my window open. I love waking up to the smells of morning and sitting and reading in my window nook.

...And October is the first month of the Texas Renaissance Festival!

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Its october again... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
I like October normally cause it's fall and it's pretty. I get to hang out with friends and go to haunted houses and the like. While I'm here in Australia it's not quite the same. It's spring and there aren't any haunted houses around here. However, regardless of where I am there is another reason I like it:

I get to cosplay and people don't look at me as funny as if I'd done it any other time of the year

Logged Logged
Re:Its october again... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
To me the weather is just right. If I want to wear something sleevless all I have to do is put on a jacket ans still stay warm ^^

Logged Logged

Apples arre good. What I love about life is that No matter what you always pull through and find something better

Pineapples arre soo good. What I hate about life is that you have to work hard for what you want

Bananas arre so Not good. But the thing about working hard is that it always looks good on a resume ^^

Grapes arre...so-so unless they are firm,yum! Giving up is not in my vocab anymore >.-

In Case you havent noticed I like my fruit the same way I like my life ^^
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.