Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Amusing Typos
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Amusing Typos
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Amusing Typos 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Just curious if anyone's had some particularly funny typo's they've come across or corrected themselves in their fiction.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Amusing Typos 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -666
I can't remember any typos, but I've had a few slip of the tongue mistakes. When I was younger, my mother and I were driving around and running errands. I attempted to ask her if we were going to the warehouse chain, Smart and Final, but that's not what came out. Instead it was... "Mom, are we going to Fart and Smile?"

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Amusing Typos 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Heh, thats not bad. I was fiddling with a fiction a recently where in the first chapter the male lead was drinking but ran out of beer, on his way to get more liquor he saved the female lead. But the final line of the chapter said basically 'He looks at her, noting without medical attention she'd probably die. He made sure he had his liquor and walked away.'

So it looked more or less like: 'huh she might die, where's my alcohol, bye'. It just made me chuckle, I've fixed it in the meantime.

Logged Logged
Sakuramaru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Amusing Typos 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
ladybattousai wrote:
I can't remember any typos, but I've had a few slip of the tongue mistakes. When I was younger, my mother and I were driving around and running errands. I attempted to ask her if we were going to the warehouse chain, Smart and Final, but that's not what came out. Instead it was... "Mom, are we going to Fart and Smile?"

OH MY GOSH!!!! I used to say that too!!!! I LOVED that store! We'd always buy candy in HUGE portions...

eh heh...

...and now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Logged Logged

I've claimed Kouga's Pretty Blue Eyes in the Dokuga Claim Game!
Peekaboo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Amusing Typos 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Whenever I'm tired I usually have trouble talking so my words either get all mixed up, or if i'm typing, all mis-spelled. I actually had a sentence last night that looked like this... "How did that manage he did?" It was completely mixed. XDD (If your wondering what I was trying to say: How did he manage that?)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.