Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Men vs Women
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Men vs Women
Kelly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Men vs Women 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Any funny jokes or personal experiences?
Battle of the Sexes.

9 WORDS WOMEN USE:

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are
right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more
minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement
often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8 ) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F**K YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to
#3.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Men vs Women 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
if your going to use something from someone's fiction, you need to give them credit, as a large fan of Kagome357 and a friend, i know her work well, these are all pulled from "Nine Words Women Use" by Kagome357 rated K+ for anyone to read.

Please edit your post and give credit for where you pulled from another's work.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/21 06:00 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Kelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Men vs Women 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Actually, this is from the internet and from any number of sites. I've never read that fanfiction nor have I taken what I posted from that author. -_-

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Men vs Women 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 156
These type of things do tend to circulate quite a lot.

I just would want to point out that this isn't really about any kind of battle between the sexes, as much as it is about their differences. Rather than the whole men VS women set up, this list seems to be largely about semantics.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Men vs Women 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 78
I've read this about a thousand times in a thousand places. I believe the first time was in the form of a fax. Back in the day (before internet), strange and humorous items would be transmitted over the fax, usually having been copied and re-transmitted so many times they were almost unreadable. Probably sent by the ancestors of the same people who now think it is amusing to send stupid jokes via e-mail to a long list of recipients.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Men vs Women 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Kelly wrote:
Actually, this is from the internet and from any number of sites. I've never read that fanfiction nor have I taken what I posted from that author. -_-
knifethrower wrote:
I've read this about a thousand times in a thousand places. I believe the first time was in the form of a fax. Back in the day (before internet), strange and humorous items would be transmitted over the fax, usually having been copied and re-transmitted so many times they were almost unreadable. Probably sent by the ancestors of the same people who now think it is amusing to send stupid jokes via e-mail to a long list of recipients.

I can conceit to that.

Honestly I'm just a bit of a meanie when i think someone's stolen work. Not that i'm blaming you, you admitted that you've never read her work. So i can say that I'm totally sorry for accusing you of doign so.

Don't feel too bad though I've been a LOT worse about it before, having had both written and art work stolen from myself and assisted with catching more then a few plagiarist, i just get kinda upset if i think someone's taken something.

Though now that you mention it your both right about this being something that more then likely has gone around the interweb/fax a time or two.

If your over the age of 18+ try going to AFF, and looking up the hall of shame. Someone once stole work there, word for word, and well they have a screanshot of me going off about it. >_> it was not pretty.

Again sorry for the accusation! - r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.