Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please keep author Kori in your thoughts,prayers
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please keep author Kori in your thoughts,prayers
kc
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please keep author Kori in your thoughts,prayers 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
As I have posted in the past, Kori is my sister in law, and we are very close. She posted last month that she was pregnant, she went into the er last night, because she had been spotting lightly, and from what I was told, it was very light, since Sunday morning, finally after unsuccessfully trying to get into the new ob's office they sent her too, she went to the er, and was told that she had lost the baby. This was a surprise pregnancy, but she is devastated. She cried until she passed out, and she is in alot of pain. For the near future all her stories are on hold, I am not sure when, or if she will be able to finish. Her hubby is saying that she still needs to go the dr, because of how this is proceeding, she is going to need surgery the old ob thinks, he refuses to take her to the new one since they couldn't bother with her when she was scared and freaking out they don't need to see her now, her old ob, has known her for a few years,so he feels she is better off with him. So please keep her in your thoughts and if you pray please do so for her.I know once she feels better, and is able to deal with this grief she will be ok, and back on here,

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please keep author Kori in your thoughts,prayers 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm sure everyone here will offer all the supportive thoughts, wishes and prayers they can during this trying time for Kori. Thank you so much for alerting us and giving us an update on her condition. My thoughts, too, go out to her and her family!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.