Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Unforgetable singer that touched my heart
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Unforgetable singer that touched my heart
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Unforgetable singer that touched my heart 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
Michael Grimm, is an amazing artist who's on AGT!! He's got a tragic story that touches my heart. I'm from Mississippi as well, I met several Katrina victims and it broke my heart to see so many suffer. And this man is doing his very best to help his grandparent's live better after they lost everything in Katrina. I just wanted to share something, or somebody, I love with the people I care about too!! So here's some vids, and feel free to check out more at Youtube and vote (if you still can) for him on AGT. His style is more older crowd though, but I love old soul music and his voice!!

Teehee, I want this man's children!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/01 00:11 By Inkasha Taisho.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Unforgetable singer that touched my heart 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
Thanks for sharing. I dont watch these shows (Dancing With the Stars, America's Got Tallent, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, etc) so I often dont know whatgs going on in these circuts, until after there is a winner or something and its all over Preez Hilton lol

I just loved listening to this guy. His story is moving, but that aside, he's just a dang good musician too.

I personally love this tipe of music. I'm a big fan of "old" stuff - big bands, classic jazz and blues, Blue Grass, etc.... I love a good crooner, its a tallent for which few can lay claim to. There is after all, such a big difference between crooning and singing - both are exquisit in their own right.

LOL Sorry to get all soap boxy. I'm a singer/songwriter/musician so I have a huge passion for good tallent in this venue.

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgetable singer that touched my heart 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
It's quite alright. It's just good to know that someone understands the hard work he must have put in to sound as great as he does. And it's no great hardship to share!! I want to the world to know all about his undiscovered talent and realize that few people have time to catch shows like america's got talent. Heck, the only reason I have time to watch is because my friend let watch her old recordings on her dvr. So it's not that difficult to see why not a lot peole know about anyone but the winners because of all the publicity they garner. I just don't want to him ever fade back into obscurity though. Sincerely hope he wins too!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/01 03:03 By Inkasha Taisho.

Phoenix
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unforgetable singer that touched my heart 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
He is a great talent. Lotta soul in his voice, reminds me alot of Micheal Bolton. Love AGT even thou sometimes I sit there and wonder just what the judges are on. The bad magician/chippendale dance, very scary. Too bad Luigi(sp) didn't do well this week, I love the sound of his voice too. Glad to see Debra advanced, she sounds like Sarah McLaughin to me and Sarah is one of my favorite singers.

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgetable singer that touched my heart 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
Oh, is Sarah and sister the MS girls or is that someone I missed? Oh and I wonder how far fighting gravity got as well. I just really want Michael to win, but if Sarah and her sister win then that is just as much as a blessing. I'm sure even without winning Michael will become extremely famous after AGT.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.