Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What crossover author(s) do you admire?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What crossover author(s) do you admire?
FrayedWriter
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What crossover author(s) do you admire? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm just wondering what sort of crossover (with InuYasha) authors do most people actually do admire.

I actually do admire Passionate Crow Rat myself. Her story, Rebirth, which is a Naruto/InuYasha crossover, is very awesome.

And another one, Beautiful Phantom, I really do like her but she does need a little more work in her stories. But I can tell she's improving every time she updated (although she updates pretty slow than I would like). :3

I dunno, what do you think and what other authors do you like?

I'm just curious but I'd appreciate your opinions on this.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Addy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What crossover author(s) do you admire? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
There's that one authour on Mediaminer... Arkaidy, I think. She's amazing. There was only one chapter with Inuyasha, but it was a pretty good one. :3

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagome\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Panty Flash in the Claim Game.
I am a Master Arm Rest in Dokugareers and I am invisible until mods notice me. :3 Fear my YIMhood!
FrayedWriter
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What crossover author(s) do you admire? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
>3 Yeah, I think I know who you're talking about.

Lol, anyone else?

Logged Logged
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What crossover author(s) do you admire? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
I love HieiKagome pairings and o0KittyBlue0o write some pretty cute ones... although she hasn't updated them in awhile.... Kibasin (or just kiba) wrote a really good collection of oneshots of Kagome with various characters.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.