Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Zumba
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Zumba
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Zumba 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
At my local YMCA, they are doing Zumba classes and I went online to look at them, and found that it looks really fun. So, has anyone here done it and if so, do you like it or what are your complaints about it. I found that the moves are more dance than exercise, but when I spoke to the trainer at the YMCA, she said that dance exercise is actually a better way to get the cardio and toning as it is not as repetitious as normal exercising usually is (at least that is how I think she phrased it. We spoke on Tuesday and I'm kind of foggy from a hectic week). So, what do you think?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Zumba 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
My sister in law just ordered it. I'll give you any heads up if she doesnt like it. though its amusing that something called Zumba is getting popular, I saw th box in my house last week when the package was sent here cause they were away. *is amused*

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Zumba 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
I saw a bit of it on youtube where they are showing some of the simple dance moves and I have to say that it looks like a blast. I've spoken to a couple of ladies who take it and one of the women said that since she started it in January, and she goes 5 days a week, she has lost more than 30 pounds. Of course, she also said that she doesn't really watch what she eats, but I'm sure that if she did, her loss would be doubled, so I am interested. Next summer, I want to be bikini-ready...or at least not scream in horror when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror when I am dressing for work.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.