Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Something from School
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Something from School
ILM
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Something from School 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
I had to write a 100 word paper using nine word to write about myself. So I wanted to let all of you read what I worte before I turned it in. So please feel free to tell me what you think. Cuz for one I think I did a good job. Hope yall agree.

oh here is the nine words
window
twist
mirror
light
flash
vivid
jigsaw
hill
tornado

On night like this one I can’t help but to get a vivid flash of the past. Of all the wrongs and the rights, of all the cans and can’t, but mostly when the light chase away the dark. My life has never been completely good or bad but for so long my soul fall into a very dark place. A place where it was hard for the light to shine, where only the dark lived and feed off the pain the world had to give.

With time the light slowly can and it allowed me the chance to look into the mirror. What I saw in that mirror shock me to my very core. No more was the childish girl looking back at me but more of a lady. No more would the darkness eat at my soul. No more was my life a jigsaw puzzle waiting to be solved.

I was now as I have ever been a tornado a force to be feared. There was no hill or mountain I could not climb. No twist and turns hidden around the corner. I was a window that has finally opened. I am Kindal Deanna Thomas, a woman, a mother, a friend, a sister, a wife, and daughter. I am as I always have been.

Logged Logged

Click Me!Adopted from squiby
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kerii
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Something from School 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
It is very powerful. I like it. Maybe it is just me, but double check the grammar?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.