Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Reccomendation: Xover
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Reccomendation: Xover
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Reccomendation: Xover 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
Title: No Choice In The Matter

Summary/info: No Choice In The Matter
After the defeat of Naraku the Jewel decides that Kagome needs a better love life. So what better way of doing that then sending her to a different world without her permission and bonding her to the first cold hearted killer they see? Naru/Inu crossover.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 78,273 - Reviews: 465 - Updated: 2-24-09 - Published: 6-9-08 - Kagome

Rating: Teen

Summary: After the defeat of Naraku the Jewel decides that Kagome needs a better love life. So what better way of doing that then sending her to a different world without her permission and bonding her to the first cold hearted killer they see? Naru/Inu crossover.

Pairing:
Kagome/Itachi

My Opinion: Well seriously i just stayed up til now reading this fic, not only did i laugh so hard at some points that i was in tears i honestly find this fiction not only amusing but logical and not far fetched. Its a Kagome/Itachi pairing, and its her only fic, though she hasn't updated in a while, a bit over a year, I'm kinda hoping that some of you others that like Xovers Naruto/Inuyasha ones will read/review and maybe if shes up to it she'll get back in the swing of things, in all honestly i love this fic as much as i love "Ghostly Companions." I could safely say that if she ever completes this fic and it continues its same path of style and amusement, then I'll love it MORE. okay i just wanted to put this out there.

- r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Reccomendation: Xover 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
OOOO, is this the one where the shikon wants to be called Bob? I know that one and love it, I like the Itachi/ Kagome pairings because Itachi seems similar to Seshoumaru. There are a bunch that I love this one and the wavering winds story too.I have emailed the author about if she is going to finish but never got a reply, I hope she does finish I love that story.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Reccomendation: Xover 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
>:3 YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bob The Shikon Jewel.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.