Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The idiots walk among us!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The idiots walk among us!
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The idiots walk among us! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
Haha ooh I have one. Alright so I use to work at wendys and man my time there I had a lot of people come through that made me laugh but there is this one lady that has stuck with me.

So, I was on register and this lady comes in and was like 'I want a ten piece nugget'

And I replied 'alright do u want that in a combo meal'

She said no and that she just wants the nuggets. So I put in two 5 piece nuggets. She got all mad at me she was like 'why are you putting in two 5 piece nuggets I said I want a ten piece nugget not two 5 pieces'

I spent almost 5 mins explaining to her that she would be getting her ten piece nugget. Then her friend was finally like 'what's 5 plus 5??'

At least that job taught me patience XD

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/06/28 19:11 By PRVN.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Teana
Whelp
graphgraph
The idiots walk among us! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
I was talking to my Aunt and she was telling me the stupidity of the Sears repair guy. She was getting her garage door fixed and the guy told her that the motor wasn't large enough for the door they had. She told him that she had bought the largest one that Sears offered and asked what she should buy, because she hadn't seen one that was larger than the 1/2 horsepower one she had. He proceeded to tell her to buy a 1/4 horsepower motor. She told him that 1/2 was bigger than 1/4 and he told her no 4 is bigger than 2.

I had to share the stupidity. It made me laugh
~Teana

Logged Logged
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The idiots walk among us! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Wow, he's special. This is the person you are supposed to ask for help? God help us all.

Logged Logged

Ink
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The idiots walk among us! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I think he seriously needs to go back to math class. Plus 1/2 and 1/4 is simple!

Logged Logged
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:The idiots walk among us! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 34
yeah i would have laughed in his face. It would have been rude but i still would have.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Kitten
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The idiots walk among us! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
You might as well have asked him "so...a quarter is more than two quarters? Because that's what you're telling me. :/"

Logged Logged

kori
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The idiots walk among us! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
This made me laugh, I have two stories that can fit this:

1: My hubby's old boss went out of town for two weeks and left his son in charge, when payday came he signed the checks, then when the guys tried to cash it the bank refused because the moron misspelled his own name. They went back told him what happened so he tried again, got three checks in and my hubby said Dude, your name is spelled with one s not two. The guys all got together and bought him a stamp for the next time. I told them I'd be a little more worried with him in charge of the company.

2: My grandfather is a retired trooper, he went into a local donut shop and ordered a dozen, the little girl said ok, how many? Grampa said a dozen. She said how many is in a dozen. Then when it was over and he had to pay, right after she rang it up the power went out, and she told him she didn't know how much change to give him. The order was 6.26 cents, and he gave her 6.50. He told her to keep the change, and left.

But remember even the best of us can have those moments, My best friend who is one of the smartest people I know has a habit of pouring sugar into can soda's, BECAUSE ITS NOT SWEET ENOUGH. Never fails everytime the drink fizzes up and she always gets a put-upon face and says why does that always happen. To which I do the typical anime face slap to myself. lol

Logged Logged
Sp@ceMonkey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The idiots walk among us! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3

I was out getting food with a pal once and we went for do-nuts because it was early. As we were standing in line she turns to me and says "isn't it stupid that they have "dozen" on the menu twice, with two different prices?" And proceeded to revel in her own intellect for spotting the "mistake".

When I looked at the sign for myself I saw that on one side they had the regular "dozen" and on the other they had a "baker's dozen". I was quietly snickering to myself, but didn't have time to say anything because by then we were at the register. It's a bit sad how things like that aren't common sense with some people anymore.

Some people... >.>

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.