Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
TOY STORY 3!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: TOY STORY 3!!
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
TOY STORY 3!! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
Who's seen it? Or who's going to see it?!?

I just got back from seeing this movie and I loved it. It was classic Toy Story.

I honestly think that movies that are made for children are some of the best movies. They always tend to have more to them than what’s seen on the surface.

Like for this movie it seemed to me the message was kind of ‘Life gets hard sometimes, you may feel like you are being abandoned or left behind, but things will work out in the end, things will get better.’

But that might just be me who saw that in this film, either way it was a wonderful film. They ended it so wonderfully, it really wrapped it all up. Also it was a bonus that Totoro was in it! That made me happy too haha.

So anywho for those who have seen it, what did you think? Did you love it? Hate it? Meh-ish about it?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Eien-no-Melody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:TOY STORY 3!! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
I saw it! It was so good! So much action for toys! Pixar really knows how to create villains with a point. And I love how the third movie reflects scenes from the first movie.

And AHHHHH! Bonny was so cute! She's the new Boo! I love her adorkable outfit. I had a smile on my face for mostly the whole movie. And I love the scenes with Buzz and Jess. Minute I walked in that was what I was waiting for.

Pfft...Buzz on Buttercups...that's all I have to say about that. Well, now he and Jess can ride into the sunset together.

Did anyone see any easter eggs? All I saw was the Pizza Planet truck.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.