Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I was flooded
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I was flooded
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I was flooded 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 34
Ok, last night as some people who were in chat know, I was in the middle of a very bad rainstorm. The gutters were overflowing and you couldn;t see the curb. The sewers backed up and everyone, and i mean everyone's basement on my entire block flooded. My bedroom was in the basement as well. At its deepest the water was to the middle of my calf in my bedroom.

The reason I wanted to put this out here was because first and foremost, we have a lot of cleaning up to do and i'm probably not gonna be my normal self for a while.
and second and most important: I really want to thank those in chat who helped me deal with the shock of it all. Especially elisa128 who was there from the beginning of the ordeal to the very end.

There is nothing else i can say, i was freaking out and couldn't deal well with it.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
RebaJean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I was flooded 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
Sorry to hear that; good luck with the clean up. Flooded houses are SO NOT FUN. Ripping out wet nasty carpet and all the rest. If you can afford it, ceramic tile is a great replacement (speaking from dealing with 3 hurricane related water in house episodes).

Logged Logged
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I was flooded 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Ohh Kirari I hope the clean up goes well today and lots of huggles and kisses your way. my parents said that they are gonna pray for you guys. I know its a little cheesey but we love you and hope it this ends quickly.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:I was flooded 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 34
There is soo much damage. I don't even know where to begin and i am just talking about my bedroom. That's not including the rest of the basement and all the damage there. All the stuff from our kitchen while it is being remodeled was down there and most of it is not useless.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I was flooded 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
That's terrible! Stupid rainstorm...

Did you have flood insurance? If you can get that, anyway... the insurance people can be rather unpredictable with that. *Sighs* Well, I wish you the best of luck with the clean up, and all your neighbours, too. If I could be there to help you out, I would. =(

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.