Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Too Cute!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Too Cute!
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Too Cute! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 47
I don't know where my sister heard about this, but she told me to Google "Panda Dog," and this is what I found. It's so adorable.

temasekpoly.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/panda_dog.jpg

Just so you all know, this is just a dye job that, as far as I can tell, is inspired by a story about a former pet shop owner, who adopted an abandoned and abused dog named Columbo, and decided to pretty him up a bit with some non-permanent, animal-safe hair dye.

hubpages.com/hub/panda-dog

In my search I also found this picture that cracked me up.

farm1.static.flickr.com/9/17252696_4eb7898bd2.jpg

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Too Cute! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
The dog is very cute, he has a sad story behind his new coat. But it's good to see that with his new owner he is happy and healthy. Reading the comments to link you posted, I have to say, it's kind of amusing how ignorant some of the people were being. I doubt they even read that whole entry. They just saw animal+hair dye=Animal cruelty!! When it really isn't.

Ack, some people these days.

Anyways thanks for sharing!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.