Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
clueless about some things.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: clueless about some things.
Raythe
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
clueless about some things. 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
ok, i've never done this before. posted something a forum. i don't know what a forum is. what purpose they have. i always just skip over them and go to the art or the writing. but this has gone on too long. i have to know or i'll go insane. what is a forum and what's so cool about it? and it apparently makes me a pup.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/29 23:03 By Raythe. Reason: added something
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:clueless about some things. 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
A forum is a way for members of a community to talk to one another. To express their thoughts and opinions on something and just another way to communicate. Your status goes up the more you post, Right now you are a 'pup' because this is your first post.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/29 23:17 By PRVN.
Raythe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:clueless about some things. 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
oh. well thank you.

Logged Logged
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:clueless about some things. 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
"A forum is public meeting place for open discussion of various topics. Online, a forum may also be referred to as a bulletin board or discussion area.

Forums come in all shapes and sizes. The main objective is to provide an area where users can interact with questions, answers and discussions on a given topic.

There are literally thousands and thousands of topical forums online. Each forum usually states the topic and tries to keep the discussions on topic. However, this can often vary from forum to forum." <--- Swiped from Google, man.

In other words, a forum is just an internet meeting ground for a group of people to post and chat about a designated topic... or absolutely nothing at all. The topic is usually designated by different categories, subtitles, or subdivisions. It is a way to speak to each other any time of the day without having to be online at the same time, as is required in a public chat room.

And not all forums are serious... just as not all are 'nice' and 'fun' like this one is. :o) There are as many different types or forums as there are people.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. You can even PM me if you need. I hope you enjoy using the Forum!

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.