Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fists and Lipstick
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fists and Lipstick
Lilly Akame
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fists and Lipstick 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Hey guys, I was on youtube about a week ago, and I came across a Fictionpress trailer for a story called Fists and Lipstick by Hiro0911.

I really recommend you guys read it, its awesome!

Its 77 chapters long, while the chapters are long as well. The characters are great and portrayed the same through the story and the relationships between them are perfect, with an awesome plot twist and a killer ending! He also has a finished sequel that is just as good as the first!

- SUMMARY -

Tsuzuya Academy is home to Tokyo's fiercest high school gang led by the notorious yet strikingly handsome Yamazaki Kosuke, who gets away with his trouble-makings being the only son of Japan's most respected judge. He and his gang will take down anyone who poses a threat to their reign.

One day, a transfer student arrives in their school. Her hair is perfect, her face tame like a doll, and her lips are pink – VERY pink. Turns out that she is no other than the infamous Miyazawa Aya – leader of an underground motorcycle gang.

What happens when they meet? An exchange of punches?

Or something more complex… like LOVE?

And what if Miyazawa Aya is more than a pink-lipped gangster?

That she rides bikes that can run as fast as a jet?

That she is wanted by the world's biggest mafia?

That what was once a battle for school kingship

will turn into a struggle of keeping one's self alive?

This is a story of nasty bullies, powerful fists, pink lips, and love.

Feel the rush

It really is a great story, and the main guy Kosu-kun reminds me of InuYasha while Crosse-kun reminds me of Sesshomaru, a little bit And the real Aya-chan and the main girl named Aya-chan are just like Kikyou and Kagome (though they aren't mean to each other).

Here is a link: www.fictionpress.com/s/2191842/1/Fists_and_Lipsticks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.