Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
RIP Aries
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: RIP Aries
Teana
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
RIP Aries 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
So my dog died yesterday. He was 10 years old. He died of cancer. It really sucks. He was the best dog I've ever seen. Aries was a big (110 lb dog) baby. He loved chocolate with peanut butter. I'm down at my mom's and its so weird to be here and not see my little girl chasing after him as he tries to escape her. I'm really upset about this. He was a major part of our family. RIP Aries.
~Teana

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:RIP Aries 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22
Hugs and much sympathy for you and your family! Loosing a pet is never easy as they become a part of your family. I have two dogs myself and can't imagine my life without them. You are truly lucky to have had Aries in your life and I firmly believe that he will keep watch over all of you! I know there is nothing that can be said that will take away the pain so for now I say, remember the good times and go one day at a time. My thoughts are with you and yours!

Logged Logged

shelltastica
Pup
graphgraph
Re:RIP Aries 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
=[ I'm sorry. My puppy is 12 now and I know when I lose him I'm going to be a terrible wreck, I've had him for more than half my life, I'm 19. I don't think I would be able to handle getting another dog for a long time. It's Always a hard decision because you love them so much but also know they don't have long to live and you will end up crushed. Relax, spoil yourself, and do whatever to get it off your mind, and soon you'll get to feeling better.

Logged Logged
Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:RIP Aries 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
Losing pets is horrible. My mom is blind and when her guide dog that she had for over 10 years died, we were all devastated. Sheba was a beautiful golden retriever with those gold Sesshoumaru-like eyes and when she looked at you it was like she could see your soul. She saw souls for my mom for all that time. Mom had to get a new dog almost right away. This time it's a female black lab named Opal. Opal doesn't replace Sheba, she only succeeds.

If only our pets lived as long as we do...

Logged Logged

Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:RIP Aries 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
I'm so sorry Teana, I know exactly how it feels to lose a fur person who is so full of love and caring for you. I send you hugs and I keep you in my heart and prayers.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:RIP Aries 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
My condolences on the loss of your dog. I had a Bassett Hound from when I was about six until I was about seventeen or eighteen when he passed away. It's basically like losing a relative or loved one, almost. On a side note though, your dog was able to eat chocolate without any ill side effects?

Logged Logged

Esus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:RIP Aries 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I've only really cried twice in my life. The death of my sister and the death of my old dog. The dog's name was Brandy and she was an overweight Dachshund, she went out the same was as yours: cancer. One of the most depressing times of my life was watching her slowly waste away. Sorry for you loss.

Logged Logged
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:RIP Aries 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
My condolences. I've lost many a pet to sickness and old age so I know how you must feel. Just remember,things will get easier with time.

Logged Logged

Neva
Pup
graphgraph
Re:RIP Aries 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
very sad :<
i always try to take comfort when my pets died that they were no longer in pain and that i was able to give them a life filled with love /sigh
ive lost two dogs and two cats, one of the cats we had since i was 2, she died when i was 20

i think what is even more heartbreaking then my own pain is watching the other animals cope with the loss. They know they lost a member of their family. My mother still has one cat that has been thru all the loss and their newer pup, that cat wont let the dog out of her site and is very protective.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.