Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wii active+weight watchers= OMG!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wii active+weight watchers= OMG!!!
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wii active+weight watchers= OMG!!! 14 Years ago Karma: 11
Ok, so I have decided that I am no longer going to use my bag full of excuses as to why I am gaining weight and I am taking a very long and hard look at myself. Guess what? I'm over-indulgent and have the 'saddle-bags' to prove it. So, I thought to myself, "How am I going to fix this?" The answer was "I'm going to actually use my Wii active that I bought in December and I'm gonna join weight watchers online." Yesterday was my first day on it and my 27 extra points that I am allotted each week is now at 12.5. Damn you chicken wings and potato salad!!! So, today I decided to get off the proverbial pot, if you will, and popped in my Wii active. I did all of the exercises and managed to work out for 15 minutes. Now, I can't feel my thighs. I know that there are there, but there is no feeling in them.

There is a saying that women forget about the pain they go through in childbirth after a while and it must be true cause I had three kids. However, I also think that this saying holds true for dieting and exercising because I don't remember being in this much pain the last time I decided to 'get off the pot'. And, now I get to look forward to this again tomorrow because I have decided to take the 30-day challenge. Part of me wonders if I will make it past the 3 day mark. So, now that school is very close to ending for me, I will have nothing to do other than exercise and write. The writing part I'm good with, but the exercising part makes me tired just thinking about it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Esus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wii active+weight watchers= OMG!!! 14 Years ago Karma: 2
When you first start to exercise and get in shape you feel horrible. The soreness and full-body exhaustion will push you to the point of wanting to give up and second guess your decision to workout... But don't stop! After your body begins to adapt you will feel one hundred times better than before. Exercising sucks for the most part, it's a situation where everytime you decide to workout you just have to ignore that small voice in the back of your head telling you that taking one day off wouldn't be so bad. If you take one day off, then two days isn't too far behind it. Load some songs unto an MP3 player that causes you to want to move and dance to the beat. Rap, Rock, Pop, whatever it is that gives you a boost and just keep at it.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Wii active+weight watchers= OMG!!! 14 Years ago Karma: 23
Make sure to set a realistic goal for yourself and when you begin working out don't weigh yourself! Go by how many inches you lose. Becauase when you start working out you will be gaining muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. So weighing yourself will be discouraging. But yeah I've noticed that ever since I have been watching my calorie intake and exercising everyday I have had a lot more energy and I have been better both emotionally and mentally.

However now that I have been counting my calories that's all food has become to me is calories. So when I see junk food that looks good I look at the back and see how much calories/fat it has and I'm like 'yeah doesn't look that good anymore' XD

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.