Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My stupid hair
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My stupid hair
Teana
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My stupid hair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
I hate my hair. Everytime I try to dye it, it decides it wants to be a totally different colour than what I try to get it. I have tried everything.Professionals,Every box colour there is. So today I tried to go back to a dirty blond (my natrual colour). Well now I am a light red head. I hate my hair.
~Teana

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My stupid hair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
the only thing my hair does for me is stay on my head. after that...my hair lives wild and free. so i keep it short!

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:My stupid hair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
I share your pain. My hair is the same way. It's also blond, and no matter what color I try, it's never the right one, or it wears off after ONE wash, even if I go to a salon. It's stubborn for life.

I just keep dying it, and try every color there is, telling myself, one day I'm bound to get the color I want, lol.

Logged Logged

Anglowritten
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My stupid hair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
It happens but what i do is get the color i want but try to keep it as close as my natural color as possible so it won't look disturbing on the eyes o-o; try to get some advice with your stylist they are the biggest help we can get for hair tips

Logged Logged

Ano..me and my inner demons wishes cookies >:3
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:My stupid hair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
What kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? I have learned over time that some shampoo/conditoners have chemicals in them that will mess up the color of dye. My hair has pretty much been every color of the rainbow and then some my advice would be, if the color doesn't come out the way you wanted the first time wait a week or two and then color it again. Also use either organic shampoo/conditoner or special kinds that are made for colored hair. That way your hair won't lose its color fast. Personally I use organix teatree mint. It smells really good, makes hair super soft and it doesn't kill my hair color(but its pretty expensive, depending on where u buy it, it can be between 4 to 9 dollars per 13 fl.oz bottle)

Logged Logged
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My stupid hair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 40
same thing happens to me sometimes. I dyed my hair about a month and a half ago, if I remember correctly, to what was supposed to be a light brown but it only gave my hair a brownish tint and did nothing to actually change the color from a dark brown-black.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
Capo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My stupid hair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I know your pain, I had to dye mine today to a lighter blonde and now random splotches are a dark blonde or a brown color. Hair is stupid like that haha.

Logged Logged
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:My stupid hair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Hubby calls my hair plaid, its every color, lol, I did start to dye it a few years back after I noticed it was going the dreaded gray at only around my face, it looks like I have white friggin wings. So I dyed it black, well guess what it was not black it was freakin blue, then my oldest daughter and my 21 yr old adopted daughter and my 18 yr old sister all decided to dye their hair red, so they talked me into 'matching' them. Well guess what it was not red, it was pink, hot freakin pink. Well the last time I dyed it it didnt grow back white, it is blonde, lmao hubby says its my true color coming out.

Logged Logged
Twilight Dawn
Pup
graphgraph
I don't have probelms with the hair dye itself.

My probelm is my natural, thick curly hair. I have to make sure that every single strand gets colored or my hair becomes two different shades.

Can you imagine how much shampoo and conditioner I go through? I run out all the time and have to keep them in stock.

Logged Logged

kori
Whelp
graphgraph
yeap,I know the feeling well,my hair is long I cut it back at the end of Jan, it was to my waist and I have thick long curly hair, its the native american with a dash of irish thrown in lol.My hair has grown back out to almost top of my butt, it was nearly to my knees. I am going to have to take a picture of my hair, my best friend flipped when I told her I cut it, she thought I meant like short, short. Nope just cut the split ends off and evened it up, now my hair is all one length.

Logged Logged
Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My stupid hair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
wow i just have to say something about this post since well it's about what I'm learning hehe. first I'm going to say this store bought colors are big no no's the chemicals in them damage your hair a lot which could be why a lot of your colors haven't come out right. Second the right shampoo/conditioner does help with the coloring staying in, but i haven't heard of it effecting what to color comes out has, try looking at what your eating your hair and nails will be the first things to tell you about your body. Some foods and medications can effect how the color will look. And this one I need to stress if your trying to go from a dark color to a light one, just slapping a color on won't make that happen, color doesn't lift color you need bleach to do that.

And some colors don't cover gray and will fad very quickly. Just some knowledge from the local know it all.

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.