Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Alone-ness
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Alone-ness
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Alone-ness 14 Years ago Karma: 3
This Naraku's mate just left town.. to go to college in his home state of Virginia...and didn't bother to say about such until he was actually walking out the door. D: I feel really alone now. Happy Easter to me...

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Alone-ness 14 Years ago Karma: 78
Aww, Naraku. I'm sorry. It's hard to be lonely, especially on a holiday. It's also hard to feel like someone who is very important to you leaves you out in the cold. One thing about holidays, though, is they give you a good excuse to call the people you have been neglecting or avoiding, when you would never think of doing so on a regular day. Of course. When I do that, with my family I usually end up being grateful for being alone, instead of feeling bad about being lonely! If there's anyone who won't make you feel worse, instead of better, you can just call them and wish them a happy Easter. If that seems like not a good idea, think of something you can do for yourself that you couldn't do with your mate, because they would hate it, or think it was totally uncool. If you have any money, blow it on yourself. If not, do something else fun and free. If the weather is good, and you live someplace you won't get mugged, go for a walk. Even if it is a sad, lonely walk, it will be good for your mind and body. Then there is always reading for escapism, one of my all-time favorites!

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Alone-ness 14 Years ago Karma: 10
I to a point know the feeling. Last year the hubby was TDY (military) for Thanksgiving. It's rough but I wish you the best for Easter and hope you start feeling better.

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Alone-ness 14 Years ago Karma: 31
Things... will be okay. The love of my life told me he doesn't want to be with me right now a couple of weeks ago. Don't ask all the reasons, for he wasn't too clear on them. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I know it's going to be hard for you, and I'm sure anything one says won't change that. Try not to sit and think on how unhappy this alone feeling is making you, nor do I say try to keep yourself busy to forget why you are lonely and upset. Just... Try to find something you can enjoy, even if the enjoyment will only last a very short while. It does help though. All that is sometimes needed though, to make oneself feel better,is just have someone to listen. Not giving advice. Not telling you that you are going out to do stuff, whether you want to or not. (I say this, because I've been getting commands. Not sure if that happens with others or not.) Just to have someone listen.

I have no clue if this will help or not. I'm hoping it can at least give a little comfort.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.