Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
You are invited to my Virtual Baby Shower!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: You are invited to my Virtual Baby Shower!!!
SunsetMiko
Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
You are invited to my Virtual Baby Shower!!! 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 38
Since she’s all the way across the country in California and can’t be here, as well as because my friends and family are spread all around the country and the world, my best friend Jenna (who is also my beautiful and irreplaceable beta) has been so kind as to throw me a virtual baby shower! Now it’s up to me to get everyone invited, a daunting job for sure.

Since I consider all of my readers my friends, you are all more than welcome! I share so much of myself with you all through my writing, and you share back with such touching and supportive reviews and messages, that I feel like I couldn’t have made it through this without you. Fanfiction has given me many gifts, including but not limited to my best friend, self confidence I’ve never had before, and the drive to keep going when things get rough. You’ve been with me through tough times and now I want you to be with me for the best of times too!

Come and join us in celebrating our second child! The main page of the virtual shower can be found at this web address:

http://www.webbabyshower.com/christina/

There you will find my baby journal, photos, and my gift registry. There are also fun baby related games and Birthday Bets! Put in your predictions for weight, length, and birthday for Dante. Please drop in and sign the guestbook so we know who visited.

There will be a live chat at the same site on Saturday, February 13th, 2010 starting at 1pm EST. I will be hanging out in the chat room throughout the day, so please stop by if you can. I’ll be opening any presents received between now and then at that time, with Destiny’s help of course, and adding pictures to the photo album as we go.

The site is open now and will remain open until a month after Dante is born, so even if you can’t make the scheduled chat, you can stop by at any time!

The beautiful thing about this is all guestbook entries, game high scores, and baby bets… everything can and will be printed and saved for Dante to see when he grows up. It makes a great keepsake and we will always be able to remember who celebrated with us! It would mean a lot to me to see each of you there!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.