Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting)
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Ikaru-chan and I are currently revamping the group to get it started once again and you can find us at dokuga.com/groups?action=gj.core.groups.showgroup&groupid=14. We are looking for others who would like to join us in promoting the under appreciated works of fan fiction on this site.

What we do: Each week there will be a list of about 10 stories that currently do not have any reviews, our job is to read said stories and post reviews full of constructive criticism, if needed, or praise to help our newer authors grow.

What we offer: A place to discuss the week's stories and even vent out some frustrations, provided you do not flame, and a small banner of appreciation for completing the week's assignment.

Membership requirements: None. Everyone is free to join whether they are just looking for some new stories to read they may not have seen before or if they want to help new authors grow or even if they just want to learn how to better leave reviews or CC.

If you have any questions or would like more information you can leave a post here or send me a message.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32
I'm for it...I'm as guilty as most about not reviewing... I spend at least 2 hours a day on here reading... Goodness knows that it depresses me when I get only 1 or 2 review on something new I post.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
sesshys_jaded_samuri wrote:
I'm for it...I'm as guilty as most about not reviewing... I spend at least 2 hours a day on here reading... Goodness knows that it depresses me when I get only 1 or 2 review on something new I post.

Well go ahead and join the group, Ikaru-chan is planning on getting an assignment posted tonight, but if not, the last one we had been working on is still up, many of which still need reviews. There are some examples of CC and how to post a good review on our forums there if you need any help, or you could always post some advice of your own. And I know what'cha mean, it's sad when I find something I worked really hard on only having a few reviews, hopefully our group can help out on this as well.

Logged Logged

Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
i have actually posted in our forum something that i want all the members to read...its kind of like a list of rules and other info i know will be useful to all our members, but i do require that all members,new and old, leave a reply saying they have read it, don't know if you can call that a stipulation to joining or not, but it is really all i ask of our members, well that and completing the assignments...lol...oh and i have made the executive decision that the new assignment will be posted on either the 29th or 30th of this month, this will give everyone time to read my post in the forum and to recruit other people...

www.dokuga.com/component/kunena/15-dokuga-reviewers-guild

Here is the link to our forum so everyone can get started...

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
The first assignment since we started the group up again was posted today. We are still looking for more active people that would like to help out their fellow writers. Don't forget to check out the rules posted in our forums if you do decide to join, and make sure you post a reply so we know you've read them.

Dokuga Reviewers Guild

Logged Logged

Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I'd like to possibly try helping a little with this but I don't have a lot of time. I have to even be running at the moment...but maybe I'll just look at assignment posts and read when I get the free moments

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
That shouldn't be a problem, you should be able to see the front page of your group, where we post the list of stories, and you can read one or two when you have the chance. Even if you do not have enough time to be a full member of the group, every bit helps .

Logged Logged

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
I would like to help with this as well. I'm pretty good with reviewing the stories I read and I know how it feels to have people read your stories and then not review them. So I'm all for it!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Hoshi Phoenix wrote:
I would like to help with this as well. I'm pretty good with reviewing the stories I read and I know how it feels to have people read your stories and then not review them. So I'm all for it!

Cool just join the group if you haven't already, read and reply to rules post and get started . The previous assignment is still up until later today if you wanna get started on that one.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Angelicatt wrote:
I would love to help out. I am always off on weekends and I 'really' need to pull myself away from the overnight sessions of Dragon Age.

Let me know what I need to do to start.

It's very simple, just go to Dokuga Reviewers Guild and join. Then on the left hand side you will see a link for our forums, go there. Read and reply to the rules post which is stickied at the top. Can't miss it, the thread title is in all caps. Then click on the thread Assignment 12, which was just added a little while ago. In there you will find the links to the stories we are currently reviewing. Assignments are up for an entire week so you have time to get through them even if you can only do a little bit at a time. And just make sure you reply to the assignment thread once you are finished with the list so I can double check your reviews and get your banner made. That's pretty much it .

Logged Logged

Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
I would love to help out. I am always off on weekends and I 'really' need to pull myself away from the overnight sessions of Dragon Age.

Let me know what I need to do to start.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild (Recruiting) 14 Years ago Karma: 54
*Bump*

Dokuga Reviewers Guild is still accepting new members, though we will probably always be. We are currently working on assignment 21, we started it back up at 11 when we revamped, and as of today, Dokuga has 69 stories left with zero reviews and we can always use more help.

We have already marked off 103 stories, in just about 11 weeks since we reactivated, which means we have already read and reviewed over half of the previously unreviewed stories on Dokuga. And even some of the previously abandoned stories have been updated since they appeared on one of our assignments.

If you have some time, are looking for more stories to read or if you just want to help out our newer authors, please come check out the guild. If you join, make sure to read and sign off on our rules thread.

"Dokuga Reviewers Guild, promoting the under appreciated works of fan fiction, one review at a time." --Hairann

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.