Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Explanation
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Explanation
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Explanation 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
I didn't know where to write this, so I'll do that here. I know that those who read my stuff realize how much I just haven't been writing. I've been fighting with the lack of a muse for a few months now. Though, the reasons are probably because I've been trying o get things moving forward. I'll be starting school in the summer, and I finally got my driving permit. I've still got some stuff left to do before I can start in the summer, such as take the CPT test and whatnot. Not to mention work, when work actually wants me to come in, sucks out a lot of my creative thinking, and forms it into work thinking.

Do not fear though. Once the muse has return, I will most likely begin writing again. I just gotta find her again. Probably, when that day comes, you will start seeing a lot of my stuff again, from lack of not writing. Until then, I will still linger like a ghosty on this site, maybe one of these days get some reading done, etc.

Smittee

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Explanation 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Hope your writer's block is washed away soon!

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Explanation 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
Good news! I was able to write a new chappie of HN! *dances* I don't know how long the muse will stay, but I'm glad she returned to write that!

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.