Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Bleach Fans?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Bleach Fans?
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bleach Fans? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Curious if there are any others on this forum. In particular fans of Byakuya I'd suppose. Latest episode was full of Byakuya goodness i'd like to gush over another fan with.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Bleach Fans? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 66
Byakuya is THE captain! I so have to catch up with the Bleach eps. He reminds me of a dark-haired Shinigami version of Sesshy; fast, silent, merciless. He is awesome.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Bleach Fans? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Heh the last episode was a pretty awesome Byakuya episode, I was all super excited about it and glad to see another fan out there. Yes he's a lot like Sesshy...could be why I'm fans of both.

Logged Logged
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Bleach Fans? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
I like Byakuya. But Im a huge Hitsugaya fan.

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I like most of the captains somehow. Cept for the traitors really. Hitsugaya is designed well but it makes me sad that he only wins in filler and always loses in the manga.

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Bleach Fans? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 156
I'm a Bleach fan, and I like a lot of the characters, Byakuya too. I have to say though that out of all Bleach characters I love Rukia the most. <3

I just hope that the anime fillers would end soon so we could get back to the actual storyline.. :/

Logged Logged
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Yea Im waiting on the real story to pick up. I mean I was so close to my tv when Ichigo defeated Grimmjow. He was my upmost favortie in the espada.

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
I too am a huge Bleach fan. Byakuya is one of my favorites. I keep up with both the anime and manga. And yes I want them to get back to the main storylne, but I have to admit that this filler arc is a lot better than the other ones they've done.

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
As I read both manga and anime I'm sorta okay with the current filler. Of course, the lots of Byakuya and Kenpachi goodness could have something to do with that...

Nothing better than those two fighting really...

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Bleach Fans? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
i have to ask, who would win in a fight, Kagome or Rukia? if you pitted them against one another, really both are short, mouthy in a good way, black haired angry females. I wounder who would win. >:3

I like bleach but i need to re-read the manga, i stopped watching then anime. it started bringing up bad RT IY flash backs *shudders* and Byakuya rocks. I wonder who would win in a Sesshomaru Byakuya fight too? @_@ either way it would be pretty... blue dragon strikes and pink Sakurazenbon

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Bleach Fans? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 66
sugar0o wrote:
i have to ask, who would win in a fight, Kagome or Rukia? if you pitted them against one another, really both are short, mouthy in a good way, black haired angry females. I wounder who would win. >:3

I like bleach but i need to re-read the manga, i stopped watching then anime. it started bringing up bad RT IY flash backs *shudders* and Byakuya rocks. I wonder who would win in a Sesshomaru Byakuya fight too? @_@ either way it would be pretty... blue dragon strikes and pink Sakurazenbon

Hmm, a bow and arrows versus Sode no Shirayuki. Won't get in between that one. Wow, between Byakuya and Sesshomaru, I'd call it a draw. They're both evenly matched. It would be a pretty fight though (ooh, pretty colors).

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Well, my opinion would be Kagome vs Rukia it'd be Rukia, mostly cause Rukia's actually had years and years of training in combat as well as magic where as Kagome never really got any sort of formal training.

Sesshy vs Byakuya...I've considered that a half dozen times and still dunno. I think they're both too smexy but if there was a battle animated between them I'd defintely have to watch it at least 3 dozen times first viewing

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Bleach Fans? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
all this talk makes me want to write Xovers @_@

i considered one where Sess tries to save kagome from dieing in the final battle by giving her a piece of his youki, and she still dies, but when she goes to the SS, it turns out its her Zanpaktou. @_@ and its name really is "sesshomaru" hahahaha >:3 but its a bit of a fanciful muse i have... <3xovers

here's a nifty Byakuya/kagome btw:

www.fanfiction.net/s/4049356/1/Never_Let_You_Go

this one too

www.fanfiction.net/s/4231766/1/Rebirth_A_Tale_of_Two_Souls

btw... its true Rukia has years of fighting on herside but Kagome's the container of the shikon, thus stronger then it, power wise, i think she could smoother Rukia with her reishi. so i dunno.... it might be pretty too...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/06 16:41 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Thats story idea sounds awesome!!!!
Yea Kagome might kick Rukia butt.
How long is the manga? I might start reading it.

Logged Logged

Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
As much as I love Kagome, I too have to say that Rukia would win in my opinion.

And the Bleach manga is currently at chapter 387, which came out last week. So it's pretty long, but not yet as long as Naruto... And Inuyasha was LONG too! I actually don't mind long stories at all.

And this is a weirdo confession of the extent of my fangirlism, but I have actually cosplayed as Rukia 7 times! (Though, I've done 4 different outfits of hers...)A pic to proof! That one I think was one of the best, though my friend helped me to do the outfit.

Logged Logged
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Thats not too bad. I just got caught up on Naruto manga two days ago!! Im happy!!
I'll try to start Bleach manga as soon as I can. I never read Inuyasha manga that too long I'll stick to the anime.

Logged Logged

Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Well, I didn't read Inuyasha manga until last year. I just decided that I should read it, since I never actually finished watching Inuyasha anime, for the best reason ever... I was left off somewhere in the shichinintai-arc, I believe, because there was one episode that ended in such a sweet and cutesy InuKag way, that I actually felt disgusted at that so I couldn't keep on watching it. (yay for being helplessly caught up in the web of SessKag fanfiction o/)

But I recommend reading Bleach, even if the anime has been very faithful to the storyline. :3 It's still a good series, in my opinion. Even if the plot might not be all that great, I love the shinigami-concept, and there are just so many great characters in it. Like Byakuya! <3

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Yes I do love a lot of the designs and such of bleach but would like to see characters actually developed a little more other than the author randomly coming up with loads of designs en masse and just filling in. Not to mention his like to shove characters people don't favor on his readers...not that the fan favorites don't get time but he's straight out said he likes to use characters people don't like. Doesn't make sense to me but *shrug*

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Yeah, I would too love to see some depth added to the series via character development.. I would also appreciate some development in the romance department too, but since it's a shounen series, I'm not sure I'll ever get that lucky...

I don't know about him using characters readers don't like.. I guess he just wants to be fair, and not give people only those characters they want to see ALL the time. And it's always relative too, which character is liked and which is not. For example, Hitsugaya was ranked 1st in one popularity poll, and I personally don't really like him that much.

Logged Logged
Exxie Valentine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Bleach Fans? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I think Renji is a pretty deep character..i mean he's gonna end up sitting back and watching the girl he loves choose a friend in stead of him..
I think it takes a lot of even a fictional character to do that...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.